T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, done a quick bit of stage splitting, come up with this, what do we think?

friday

Kasabian
Sam Smith
Rudimental
Mark Ronson
The Wombats
Jessie Ware

David Guetta
Hozier
Hot Chip

Fatboy Slim
someone tba in here?
Annie Mac
Gorgon City
Duke Dumont
Fuse ODG

saturday

Avicii
Libertines
Script
Alt-J
Jessie J
Idlewild
Charli XCX

Twin Atlantic
Vaccines
Labrinth
ST Vincent
Seasick Steve
Jess Glynne

Courteeners
George Ezra
Proclaimers
Enter Shikari
Jungle
Paul Heaton

sunday

Noel Gallagher
Stereophonics
Jamie T
Kodaline
James Bay

Prodigy
Above & Beyond
Clean Bandit
Oliver Heldens
Modest Mouse
Peace

Paloma Faith
Alabama Shakes
Catfish & the Bottlemen
Ella Henderson
Years& Years

Obviously some gaps to be filled in places over the coming months

Right so there's a chance if they have a late license on the friday fatboy slim might be on after Kasabian if he is headlining tuts???

Throw me a ******* bone here :)

I'm hoping for you lor1 I really am, I don't know if they've for a late licence on the Friday but we can hope

For me, an old aging hippy mom....

Friday: Kasabian, Hozier and Fat Boy Slim!

Saturday: Libertines, The Script, George Ezra, Jessie J (I know- but live she is amazing!) Proclaimers (always ace in Scotland as the crowd go wild!) Seasick Steve (guilty pleasure)

Sunday:Noel Gallagher, The Prodigy, Stereophonics, Paloma Faith..

But probably most stoked about Jamie T!

Blur said in an interview on nme they'll be playing shows all over the country, and stressed Scotland - buzzing!!

I wonder where/when they'll play

I would be making the trip to Hyde Park alone, so the idea that they are playing scotland sometime makes me happy. Hoping it's a larger event so I can definitely get tickets.

Lineup has gone down exactly how I expected it to. Younger fans don't seem fussed in the slightest and the traditional T goer seems more excited about it. I've legitimately seen so many people saying they're selling their tickets. The majority of these people being teenage girls. Good.

I'm now expecting a Calvin Harris Summer Sessions show tho.

Are people seriously complaining about the lack of Calvin??!!??!! Why not rename it, Cavin-Fest and bock only him for the full weekend, see how you like it then!

seeing as this puts to bed efest's favourite myth "Calvin signed a deal with his agent ensuring he'd play T every year", hopefully he'll be gone a fair few years now

Lineup has gone down exactly how I expected it to. Younger fans don't seem fussed in the slightest and the traditional T goer seems more excited about it. I've legitimately seen so many people saying they're selling their tickets. The majority of these people being teenage girls. Good.

I'm now expecting a Calvin Harris Summer Sessions show tho.

I dunno about that. Me and my friends have been going for about 10 years now and not one of us is fussed about the lineup in the slightest. We are far from being teenage girls!

I dunno about that. Me and my friends have been going for about 10 years now and not one of us is fussed about the lineup in the slightest. We are far from being teenage girls!

Me and my friends went religiously between 2006 and 2012. The last few years we haven't even been interested in T. This lineup has got us back.

I don't think any of us have been since 2011 :(

Just out of interest, who is it in particular that has enticed you back?

Kasabian - saw them at The Hydro in November and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to

The Libertines - grew up with Up the Bracket on repeat, saw them at the Barras last year and it was epic

Jungle - best album of last year in my opinion, should be cracking live

Mark Ronson - absolutely loving the new album and intrigued to see his new live setup

The Wombats - so I can feel like I'm 16 again

Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott - one of those acts that I'd never buy a ticket to a headline gig but I know they'd put on a great show

The Sunday this year strikes me as having had a big impact in both turning away teenagers and enticing back 20/30 somethings.

Personally I think this is a excellent lineup covering all ages groups/music tastes and exactly what T should be doing at the moment, balancing indie/rock, dance and pop in near equal measure to suit all.