Jack White?

ssimpson90

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This , my all time fave Jack white / Stripes tune, his guitar playing on this is amazing, i seem to remember them doing it at the Brits live a few years back... amazing. My brother made me laugh and left me quite gobsmacked when he commented that he didn't really like that type of stuff as it was like Hendrix in a guitar w*nking sort of way with no substance! Each to there own i suppose :)

Mine too, love it. That song is so good, the first time Jack White joined Dylan on stage, Bob and his band played that rather than Jack playing a Dylan song...

He'll come back end of the year probably man for a full tour, he did the same with Blunderbuss. Came over for Hackney weekend and 2 london dates in the summer then came back in November for a tour

Yeah looks to be similar doesn't it. Might try and make this show anyway. Gonna look into train tickets tomorrow.

Was going say, that could make him likely for Friday rather than Saturday (to give a day travelling) but he has an ireland date on the thursday to.

Mhmm.

Anybody going to the London show the week after Glasto?

Was thinking about it, but Hammersmith Apollo really annoys me as a venue. (Plus I saw him there last time then he announced the Brixton date the day after >_> was good...just find the venue far to cramped).

But nah will wait Jack out for the proper tour this time I think.

Was thinking about it, but Hammersmith Apollo really annoys me as a venue. (Plus I saw him there last time then he announced the Brixton date the day after >_> was good...just find the venue far to cramped).

But nah will wait Jack out for the proper tour this time I think.

I've never been. I had decided to wait out for the full uk tour but i can travel there and back for £6.50 so i had to get a ticket really :)

Reported setlist from today's show at Third Man Records. Apparently it was a mix of guys and girls for the band.

- High Ball Stepper

- Lazaretto (Single recording)

- Power of My Love (Elvis cover as side B of the Lazaretto single)

- Dead Leaves

- Freedom at 21

- Three Women

- Weep Themselves to Sleep

- Love Interruption

- Hello Operator

- One More Drink

- Hotel Yorba

- Would You Fight For My Love