Jack White?

ssimpson90

mine is up to 50 quid per quarter now. We pay more in UK due to shipping.

When it started you were promised an LP, a 45 and a special gift.

The last one was a box of the Elephant singles obviously done in a new package. That's all we got. It's still pretty cool but not really what the Vault has become known for. Most people want live show LPs and demo/rare singles with a t-shirt or DVD.

Some people even moaned about the current one as the only difference is we get a colourer vinyl. Notice how Ben says in the video that people have no reason to moan. Think they are starting to get sick of whiney fans.

You do get pre sale links for shows and the chat room which Jack sometimes goes on to drop very cryptic hints about upcoming releases. Something they haven't used in a while is the live stream. They used to stream shows from Third Man and occasionally do Q and A sessions via the stream.

One thing I will say is TMR are fantastic for their customer service and since they upgraded their shipping, your stuff does seem to come a little faster than before.

Any idea chief if the "Ultra LP" is going to be on gen release - or is this versh only available via his website?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea chief if the "Ultra LP" is going to be on gen release - or is this versh only available via his website?

My guess is this is the standard LP they have just named it that because it has all that wacky stuff on it. They did say that the vault version will be the only limited version, so the ultra much be the standard.

On amazon it's listed as double vinyl, but on third man only side a and b. Is amazon not ultra or do you get extra does anyone know?

seems odd that. Ultra isn't an edition, it's just the name given to that record because of all those features. Ultra is the standard and Vault release is the only limited version I believe.

seems odd that. Ultra isn't an edition, it's just the name given to that record because of all those features. Ultra is the standard and Vault release is the only limited version I believe.

Has this been officially made clear anywhere mate? It's a confusing one.

How can it be a double when the standard is a single LP?

How much are the shipping costs form Third Man?

Shipping is $16.75 which is around £10 so all in all it comes to around £22 for the album for Third Man themselves. Pretty damn good tbh

Rise are selling it for £22, good if you live in Bristol or Cheltenham, I'm sure other record stores will be doing it for a similar price.

Put code PRESALE at checkout and get it for £19.80, very good if you ask me

(will be £21.40 if you need postage, if you click "Wait for presales to arrive before sending my order in one parcel (CHEAPER).")

Edited by AdamWillingham

Anyone going to the Apollo to see him...

From his facebook page

'Due to a scheduling conflict, Jack's Amsterdam show at Heineken Music Hall has been moved to July 1st and the London Eventim Apollo show has been moved to July 3rd. All previously purchased tickets will be valid for the new dates. Ticket buyers will be contacted directly with more information and refund details in case they are not able to attend the new dates. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused'

Anyone going to the Apollo to see him...

From his facebook page

'Due to a scheduling conflict, Jack's Amsterdam show at Heineken Music Hall has been moved to July 1st and the London Eventim Apollo show has been moved to July 3rd. All previously purchased tickets will be valid for the new dates. Ticket buyers will be contacted directly with more information and refund details in case they are not able to attend the new dates. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused'

ffs I can't fucking go now. Fuming!