Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mokes did they get back to you about the camera subject?

Hey Smileya, no they didn't the fu@#ers! I have given their facebook pr people a fair bit of stick over the last couple of weeks so maybe they have just don't reply to me on purpose.

Try emailing or facebook messaging them yourself hopefully you will have better luck then I have had.

Just don't try telling them Tinie Tempah sucks ad a headliner. They don't care.

On the topic of lock and rock lockers:

Hello Alex,

Thanks for your email. Actually we have changed the supplier.
Lock and Rock will contact you and refund your money in the next days. Anyway please check our website in the next days http://www.fiberfib.com/ , so we will publish new information and the instructions to get a locker with our new supplier.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Regards

This was the reply I got off FIB. They said this on the 4th. Still no contact from lock&rock though.

I think the new locker supplier will be the same process. Anyone tried the wifi? Worth the 8 euro? For that price with the amount of people I can't imagine it is any good.

Fuck off you drip, go listen to the last shoegaze NME hype band instead, bet thats a barrel of laughs

Chill out nige. I'm not fussed if they're there or not but would probably see them.

If this guy thinks that one of the biggest groups in the world would play a non-headline slot for a festival with no money where they would probably be booed then let him. Don't take it out on me for being realistic.

Chill out nige. I'm not fussed if they're there or not but would probably see them.

If this guy thinks that one of the biggest groups in the world would play a non-headline slot for a festival with no money where they would probably be booed then let him. Don't take it out on me for being realistic.

jesus christ and you think im an idiot.

they were bottom of the bill for Radio 1's Big Weekend

About €40 for a 2 man dome tent from the festival site, dunno whether there were other shops in the town selling them though

id go for a bigger one that a 2 man for 2 people, i had a 2 man to myself first year and woke up in a puddle of sweat everyday

I wouldnt worry about the announcement too much anyways mate..

As time goes by its becoming clearer it is going to be a pretty weakish announcement and more filling out the smaller stages.

Anybody have a rough idea of how many tickets have been sold? It was quiet last year and i expect more of the same this year.

jesus christ and you think im an idiot.

they were bottom of the bill for Radio 1's Big Weekend

Big Weekend has absolutely no relation to any other festival in the world, KOL were also an opening act. Plus One Direction had an actual gig later that night.

Big Weekend has absolutely no relation to any other festival in the world, KOL were also an opening act. Plus One Direction had an actual gig later that night.

Also kasabian were subbing the second stage at Radio 1 BW when there blatantly a main stage headliner...

Also kasabian were subbing the second stage at Radio 1 BW when there blatantly a main stage headliner...

What do R1 know about shit?

The following day they had Kings of Leon opening before The Vamps.

I guess that ends that discussion.

Anyone tried the wifi? Worth the 8 euro? For that price with the amount of people I can't imagine it is any good.

I plan to buy a prepaid sim from movistar for 7,25€ with 1GB data I think it will be more useful I will use it during my stay in barcelona before and after FIB too.

Edited by muflon