Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've arrived at that time before, still plenty of spaces to camp, but no shade, that's always gone by Tuesday! Last year, the campsite was only half full and would expect similar this year with the lineup

Okay cheers mate. Yeah seen loads are giving Beni a miss this year due to the lineup, thank god The Libertines are going!

Glad they're doing that 'Rock this town' thing sounds like it'll be good. Seems as though there's a fireworks display on the beach on the wednesday which will hopefully be good fun. If they were to announce some bands this week which aren't just small spanish bands, such as royal blood, wolf alice, peace etc i think we have a good line up there's already acts i want to see each day so with a few more smaller but still decent additions i'll be more than happy

There's a water fountain. You can't take drinks in though. You can either buy inside or walk out of the front entrance and buy a can off one of the many locals selling them for a euro.

So you can't bring bottle or some kind of water container inside the festival area even if it's empty?

Does anyone have any experience with going it alone? Everything's booked, my friends dropped out and I've had no luck selling the tickets etc. if I can't find anyone to come last minute I'd be gutted to miss out but I don't want to be sad and lonely all weekend!

Hi guys!

I'm doing Benicassim this year but we're flying to Reus (pain in the arse) anyone know the best way to get to the festival from the airport? or if anyones flew to there before, I got told sometimes you can just get a transfer when you get to the airport.

Forgot to add - because of the flight times we can't get the festival bus that runs from the airport. Might just be one expensive taxi ride.

Thanks!

There rather taking the Michael with these additions aren't they? I'm hoping Jimi Goodwin will get announced in this small batch they keep promising to deliver although i'm not holding out much hope for anything decent.. My top 3 has to be quite obvious, Kasbian (Missed out on the Leicester Gig this weekend!), Libs and Sub Focus! What time do the headliners usually come on? :dancer:

Edited by Doves_Fan

Hi guys!

I'm doing Benicassim this year but we're flying to Reus (pain in the arse) anyone know the best way to get to the festival from the airport? or if anyones flew to there before, I got told sometimes you can just get a transfer when you get to the airport.

Forgot to add - because of the flight times we can't get the festival bus that runs from the airport. Might just be one expensive taxi ride.

Thanks!

Depends on your flight times, but salou is around 10 mins away, can get a bus from airport, then you can get the train for around 15, a taxi would be really expensive!

Or have you checked eufest.com? Think they have a coach at 11pm.

No drinks or bottles at all. They make a load of money selling water and beer inside the arena

Not so. I took a full water bottle in last year (for my wife). They just take the cap off you. I then 'smuggled' a spare cap in in my pocket (I know - rebellious).