Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sent this msg to FIB..hola FIB , got to be this week , we couldn't possibly go into July without a completed line up , could we ?

Got this reply

Hi Ged, yes, we have to do it this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure when this week, but it gives me hope!!!!

Probably a stupid question but I doubt you need to bother bringing a sleeping bag with it being so ridiculously hot in the tent??? I can't remember if I just brought a sheet last time and didn't use it anyway...

Sleeping bag? You won't even want to sleep in your own skin mate.

Probably a stupid question but I doubt you need to bother bringing a sleeping bag with it being so ridiculously hot in the tent??? I can't remember if I just brought a sheet last time and didn't use it anyway...

Bring a sheet and buy a lilo from the town. Best investment I ever made. Get the ones with tunnels in the lilo, ideal for draining sweat from 30° heat lol

Hi guys!

I'm doing Benicassim this year but we're flying to Reus (pain in the arse) anyone know the best way to get to the festival from the airport? or if anyones flew to there before, I got told sometimes you can just get a transfer when you get to the airport.

Forgot to add - because of the flight times we can't get the festival bus that runs from the airport. Might just be one expensive taxi ride.

Thanks!

We're flying to and from reus and we're getting the trains to and from beni (well, oropesa is wher we're staying). We're having a day in tarragona then getting the train the next day to oropesa which is only about 25 euros (benicassim is 1 stop further than oropesa and only about 7 minutes longer if you're going to beni). On the way back we're having a night in salou which is right by reus and tarragona. Again the price is about 25 euro's for the one way train ticket. The train ticket website, renfe can be a pain in the arse so give me a shout if you need help

I'm flying into Barcelona for 3pm local time on the Tuesday and planning on catching the 5pm train to the resort we are staying at just outside the festival(Orapesa?) Should I attempt to pre book tickets(prices seem confusing) or will I be fine to just buy tickets on the day

Edited by healey1992

What do you mean prices seem confusing mate? You using the renfe website? How's your spanish?

My Spanish is terrible. Tried the website yes but it seemed to display a number of different prices, possibly first class, standard class, off peak for example. Either way it confused me.

Anyone stayed in opressa del mar before? whats it like for sneaking in a mate who's not booked into the hotel?

I'm in a party of 8 and we are all squeezing into a 6person apartment..

I'm flying into Barcelona for 3pm local time on the Tuesday and planning on catching the 5pm train to the resort we are staying at just outside the festival(Orapesa?) Should I attempt to pre book tickets(prices seem confusing) or will I be fine to just buy tickets on the day

I wouldn't risk getting them on the day, the train I wanted to get to beni from Barcelona on the Wednesday was like you said only had expensive first class tickets left, so I had to get the later train (which just means a longer piss up in Barca) and the train I wanted to get back to Barcelona on the Tuesday after the fest was also sold out of standard tickets so again I had to go for the later train. One things for sure if the festival tickets don't sell out the train tickets certainly will... Unless you wanna cough up for first class...

Edited by popuptent