Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

Ok. Thanks mate. I take it the shuttle bus is regular and reliable?

The ones we got last year were. Think last year they were every hour or half hour from 6-10 from castellon, coming home from 2 til 7 I think. Oropesa similar:

http://www./index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.v2.tpl&product_id=37&category_id=10&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally worth the wait for the rest of the line-up!

I love how they have changed the poster so that Tinie and Paolo are not in the big font now. Like no headliners are so much better.

Edited by Mokes

So line up has been up dated on the website http://www.fiberfib.com/index.php/en/programacion/cartel

Disappointing, especially compared to previous years and 20th anniversary, but still loads of good stuff. It will still be fun i'm sure. I still dont get why Manics or Weller weren't the other 2 headliners? The lineup Thursday and Sunday just lacks any sort of headliner really. Tinie Tempah is the one that sticks out as it doesnt seem to fit, Paolo Nutini new album and style is brilliant, but as a headliner on your final night?

I'll be going to see: Chase & Status, James, Klaxons, Kasabian, Jake Bugg, Paul Weller, Tame Impala, Albert Hamond Jnr, Of Montreal, Razorlight, The 1975', Tom Odell, The Courteeners, Fat White Family, The Libertines, Manics, Cat Power, maybe Example, Telegram, Paolo Nutini, Travis, Sub Focus, The Charlatans, Kodaline, Wolf Alice, Drenge, Presidents Of The United States, and maybe Ellie Goulding as shes one of my ultimate crushes at the moment.

Edited by ThommHol

Even with these pathetic Line-up additions there is still 20 acts I woudn't mind seeing and I'm sure there will be 5 or 6 small bands who are pretty decent. I had never heard of The Parrots before but now they are one of the main bands I'm looking forward to seeing.

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

Klaxons Kasabian The Libs Paolo Nutini

James Bugg MSP Courteeners

C&S Weller Cat Power The Charlatans

Tame Impala Skizophonics Kodaline

AHJ Drenge

Of Montreal POTUSA
The Parrots

Of those though, about 9 I would put up a line up of bands I really want to see.

In saying that, at the time I bought the tickets and decided to go I would have paid the entry fee to see the Libertines alone as I never thought I would ever get to see them so regardless of anything else.

Bring on Spain.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/09F9F8244A1092892368543309824_26dca596279.0.4.15267178649808893943.mp4?versionId=AjyFG1dAUCOY3bX9DMtSItne.lVYwlAC

Edited by Mokes

Thursday:

Tinie Tempah

Ellie Goulding

Chase and Status

James

Klaxons

Friday:

Kasabian

Paul Weller

Jake Bugg

Razorlight

The 1975

Tom Odell

Saturday:

Libertines

Ingrosso

Manics

Lily Allen

Example

Sunday:

Paolo Nutini

Travis

Alesso

MIA

Courteeners

Kodaline

Charlatans

Drenge

Probably how my weeks going to look, not complaining as theres enough I want to see, just the last announcement wasn't worth the wait at all.

More than happy with the line up as there's plenty I want to see which would be between £40-£50 over here in the UK. 11 of us going and this is our first time at Benicassim so I'm pretty sure it's going to be epic regardless and let's face it the weathers a dam sight better than Glasto is shaping up to be!

Anyone notice how its funny that Libertines and Kasabian are announced as Headliners at the top of the day and Nutini and Tinie Tempah are all same font and size as the subs on that day?

Yeah dude, it's brilliant. They obviously got tired of people moaning at them saying they're not headliners. So now they have changed it so that they are not headliners, we just get no headliners at all. I hope they get an award for incompetence at the european festival awards this year.

I have paid 85 bar to see

Thurs – ellie goulding, klaxons, james, chase & status

Friday – fat white family , tom odell , 1975 , razorlight , above & beyond , weller , bugg , kasabian

Saturday – Manics , ingrosso , lily , libertines

Sunday – wolf alice , presidents , charlatans , sub focus , courteeners , travis , alesso , poalo

And that just the bands i’d like to see , without the ones we “stumble” on

its not the "mega"line up i was expecting but fuck it ITS A PARTY see you at the front , i'll be the fat sweaty one

Thursday:

Klaxons

James

Chase & Status

Tinie Tempah

Friday:

Tom Odell

The 1975

Razorlight

Tame Impala

Paul Weller

Jake Bugg