Supermarket?

Guest francescax

I haven't been to T in The Park before, usually go to Leeds Fest. One thing we always did at leeds was take the bus to tescos on the second day so that we didnt have to carry bags full of alcohol on the first day from the drop off point to the tent! Wondering if there is the same kind of thing at T?

Thanks for any help

Some stuff in balado....

But you will go to healthy T to eat, by far the best to eat...no more expensive than the ecoli vans in the arena....

Most people bring their drink with him when the set up camp. It is a long walk to anywhere....

Cheap aldi trolley has done me years. The walk of death once is enough. Take what you need in with you and then sit and drink contentedly whilst others spend the best part of 4 hours walking miles and queuing up again at the entrance. Sod that. Even the prices at Be Chilled are better than doing that.

I used the Be Chilled option every year now. It is a lot more expensive than just buying your drink and carry it but I buy it when it's first available and then by the time T comes and you are out buying the rest of your supplies you forget how much you originally paid for Be Chilled. (or that's what I like to tell myself anyway)

Once i'm in that campsite and done the walk of death the last thing I'm looking for is round 2 or 3 to go trips to supermarkets/pick supplies up from the car.