• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Did you guys enjoy season 4? I really liked it but I've seen so many people hate on it. It's great when you watch it back a few times.

I stopped watching it after the first few episodes but went back to it and I enjoyed it. As you say, it's at it's best after you've watched it a few times but I'd say that's the case for a lot of Arrested Development.

I stopped watching it after the first few episodes but went back to it and I enjoyed it. As you say, it's at it's best after you've watched it a few times but I'd say that's the case for a lot of Arrested Development.

yeah true. Hopefully season 5 is along soon, seems like they are still waiting for everybody to be available. I hope they don't do a film, don't think it'd work.

yeah true. Hopefully season 5 is along soon, seems like they are still waiting for everybody to be available. I hope they don't do a film, don't think it'd work.

Yeah I'd probably agree with that.

How popular would a film be? I find it really hard to gauge how popular Arrested Development is as I don't know anyone else who watches it.

Yeah I'd probably agree with that.

How popular would a film be? I find it really hard to gauge how popular Arrested Development is as I don't know anyone else who watches it.

well it seems many of us on here do and a have a few friends who watch it. I just don't see how it would fit into that format.