• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

I'm not sure you understand how the clashes work - they're fully intentional to split the crowds

yes. ridiculous comment. they split crowds with diversity. not split fans of a certain movement or genre between to areas of the arena.

Would be like having Jack White, Metallica and Pixies all on at the same time last year (headlining pyramid, other and john peel). instead it was timed perfectly so Pixies fans could walk over to catch the entire Jack White show and then wait for Metallica.

How likely is Ryan Adams to be headlining The Park on Friday? Anything pointing towards this or just guess work?

very unlikely

Super Furry Animals are the big rumour to headline the park on friday

which in itself is complete guesswork. SFA could headline JP, or be afternoon on the the Other....

Belle&Sebastian were once heavily rumoured for headlining The Park.

Ryan Adams is unlikely to be headlining The Park, only because there's so many other potential Park headliners that odds are he'll end up elsewhere.

yes. ridiculous comment. they split crowds with diversity. not split fans of a certain movement or genre between to areas of the arena.

Whatever you think fella. I've had many such clashes, they split crowds several ways

very unlikely

Super Furry Animals are the big rumour to headline the park on friday

which in itself is complete guesswork. SFA could headline JP, or be afternoon on the the Other....

Belle&Sebastian were once heavily rumoured for headlining The Park.

Ryan Adams is unlikely to be headlining The Park, only because there's so many other potential Park headliners that odds are he'll end up elsewhere.

This is good news, not many on the 1st poster I want to see, last thing I need is two I'm actually looking forward to clashing.

Its not accurate.

If you're a two year old child then maybe.....

I always think this whenever I see this chart. Maybe if you are in a huge crowd but otherwise the times seem very much exagerated.

how slow are these people walking???

seems a bit high to me for some of them

Saying the pyramid to the meeting point is a bit vague though isn't it. If you watch a band from the barrier and are going to the meeting point when the band finishes thats a lot different from watching the band from the back of the field near the cider bus

Saying the pyramid to the meeting point is a bit vague though isn't it. If you watch a band from the barrier and are going to the meeting point when the band finishes thats a lot different from watching the band from the back of the field near the cider bus

Yeah if there's a massive crowd then it might take that long, although that's only after a really big headliner. Otherwise it's a helluva lot quicker for most of those journeys.

Thought this was interesting

If Glastonbury's lineup this year was laid out like a coachella poster

2rrkp6g.jpg

Think this gives some insight into how much more we've got to come! Seems that big names drop off quite quickly on the Friday / Saturday. Sunday looks pretty strong consistently!

I swear I managed to go from the Park to Pyramid in like 15 mins AND it was packed and muddy Radiohead/U2 year. I may be wrong though. Speed probably helped!

I did that as well. It helped that I was alone and could weave my way through the crowds. Also loads of people were avoiding the deep water style mud so I just waded through rather than sticking to the tracks.

I did that as well. It helped that I was alone and could weave my way through the crowds. Also loads of people were avoiding the deep water style mud so I just waded through rather than sticking to the tracks.

Thats pretty much what I did.

I am the only one that has any sense in my group and went to see Radiohead!

The Sun are running this story today: Who'd have thought it? Guitarist Pete Townshend in bizarre rant over Glasto headline show

"...veteran guitarist Townshend reveals bizarre desire to play 'crap' show and tell fans where they can go..."

Can't be bothered to sign up to read it.....can anyone link me to a full version of the article or tell me what its about?

The Sun are running this story today: Who'd have thought it? Guitarist Pete Townshend in bizarre rant over Glasto headline show

"...veteran guitarist Townshend reveals bizarre desire to play 'crap' show and tell fans where they can go..."

Can't be bothered to sign up to read it.....can anyone link me to a full version of the article or tell me what its about?

EVERYONE is expecting KANYE WEST’s headline show to be this year’s most controversial Glastonbury performance – but my money’s now on THE WHO.

The band’s guitarist PETE TOWNSHEND unleashed an extraordinary rant that might not appeal to all their fans.

Pete raged: “There’s a desire I have sometimes to do a show which is just crap.

“Go out in front of a devoted Who fans and say, ‘Listen you bunch of f***ing c***s. F*** off. Don’t come back.

“’This is the last time I’m ever going to f***ing say anything that’s even slightly nice to you’.

“Then what you do is plug your guitar into overdrive and walk offstage.”

EVERYONE is expecting KANYE WEST’s headline show to be this year’s most controversial Glastonbury performance – but my money’s now on THE WHO.

The band’s guitarist PETE TOWNSHEND unleashed an extraordinary rant that might not appeal to all their fans.

Pete raged: “There’s a desire I have sometimes to do a show which is just crap.

“Go out in front of a devoted Who fans and say, ‘Listen you bunch of f***ing c***s. F*** off. Don’t come back.

“’This is the last time I’m ever going to f***ing say anything that’s even slightly nice to you’.

“Then what you do is plug your guitar into overdrive and walk offstage.”

ah cheers, thanks for that wozwebs.

misleading article title…I thought it might have been because of some negativity surrounding their announcement or the cancelled Paris shows.

http:///s/g2015/?user=deadpheasant&

Quite pleased with this.

Green for ones I could realistically do, Blue for what I'd do if they were playing on a different day/stage.

I would probably say you'll only get to see half of what you are planning, as that's a lot of running around different stages..