Acid_Haze

I can't be doing with Jimmy Carr on the telly but he comes to the theatre I work at all the time and I like his live show, he can be much more controversial live which I think helps. He's actually also a nice guy to meet, and always takes the time to chat to people. On the telly though he can just be really irritating!

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Would love to see the Stone Roses at Glastonbury... that sound never dates and now being discovered by new bands. Track 2 on the Moorlands new album Open Road.... 'so much better' is a top hats-off-to...' don't buy it - listen fro free on soundcloud.com/themoorlands

So good live, too. Saw them at Leeds Academy in 2012 and it was an absolute riot. Sort of saw them at Werchter 13 as well but missed the start because of The National and spent most of the set trying to force my way into the tent. Still good, though. Gah that run of Biffy > The National > Blog Party > Sigur Rós > The Bloody Beetroots was so tasty.