• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

They'd be displaying a distinct lack of imagination if the Roses called it that.

My heads shouting for them to just put out a statement saying they're finished and for them to get back to spending their fortunes ammassed from the reunion.

Then there's that miniscule part of me thinking 'they might be able to recreate the magic' in spite of 30 odd years of musical history demonstrating that they almost certainly will not.

Dont discourage a peacock from displaying his feathers.

The world is grey and dull enough mate.

Oh I am in no way doing so. Apologise for the miscommunication

I was simply thinking of size from a logical, scientific stand point and surely the largest thing in the field on Sunday night will be the purple haze of his ego.............. An ego that will without doubt close out the weekend in some style.

Prince - Ego = 0

I should have placed an aul ;) at the end of my statement and followed formal forum etiquette to make the point better understood.............

The horrific prospect of Baroness Florence of Machinery coming at me like a famished banshee through a plague-ridden peatbog is giving me a severe case of the Somerset Spooks.

That does sound scary.

I would love Prince or a big headliner to be announced, but am preparing myself for someone underwhelming.

I would have loved for the poster to have been out today to see some of the other acts playing, but am losing hope that is going to happen today or in fact this week :-(

This whole situation has gotten so ridiculous on here now that i find myself absolutely gagging to see P***** walk onto the Pyramid Stage on the Sunday with a massive shit-eating, i-can-selfnosh, NER NER NA NER NER grin on his face...and i'm not even a fan. At all.

Well played GFL.

Well played P-Rinse.

Will need several obligatory flags in the crowd referring self-noshing. Edit that out BBC

Is Prince any good then, I've not seen him live but for me it seems he's just a handful of half decent nostalgia tunes from the 80s.

Not that there's anything wrong with that if he puts on a good show mind.

A joke, surely.

One of the most prolific and best hit-makers of the eighties (a handful?! half-decent! nostalgia?!).

One of the greatest album-makers of the same era, who has amassed a body of work only very few have equaled in all of rock history.

A musician of unparalleled talent and creativity,

And... One of the most thrilling and unpredictable live performers ever to take to the stage.

yeah, he's 'good'

I think Chris Rock said it best... "Remember back in the day when we all would argue who's better, Michael Jackson or Prince...well, Prince won!"