• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Wonder who could be holding them up? The purple one?

Something there end could also be keeping them back too I suppose. None of know the inner workings!

Back to waiting I guess... Only came in to say Trav wan't trying to wind anyone up.

Edited by strummer77

I can't decide if it means it's gonna be tomorrow, and that they didn't want to do tonight OR it will be May because they didn't want it to be April.

If it was ready to go tonight I doubt it'll be May

Could just be that they decided that the debates coverage would swallow coverage of their line up reveal

It'll be soon

Edited by joshokies

If Strummer reckons it might be something outside their control (e.g. Metallica), who knows when it'll be released.

But I can't see them 'being ready' to release tonight with something out of their control still to sort out. So I reckon soon, maybe not over Easter weekend but perhaps still during balance week or certainly before re-sale.

Pretty sure Eavis said to someone the other day he had to make a phone call to America at 10pm. Think it was the day of the Madonna interview.

Dunno, there's so much going on in this thread I can barely remember what happened half an hour ago :P

(EDIT: Just searched and it was an instagram comment from a random so probably a load of rubbish)

Edited by MattDavies__

My late night drunken Friday morning thoughts

"Hey we are ready to announce - lets go for tonight... Hmm.. I'm not sure... Hmm nah would anyone really get it on a Thursday night at 10'pm?

Nah lets announce tomorrow morning!"

It better be that or I'l cry.

Matt's? I can imagine it involved everybody putting a band name in a hat and drawing three out and debating how good a set of Glastonbury headliners it would be.

Going through his mates' dads record collection: "Nailed on, definitely nailed on, can't see it, West Holts..."

Knowing where info came from 10pm thing might be a bit of a red herring. There were just rumblings of an announcement last night and 10pm was probably the latest it could go.

I think Neil had an inkling something could happen with his 'they may surprise us' early on but obviously something didn't happen.

Edited by strummer77