• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Would suggest if they do well on the balances we may not get an announcement... or they'll try and leave it as late as they can. An announcement Tuesday morning would b a great reminder for anyone to pay balance that day...

That said it's an interview with Michael a year ago so may not mean too much.

Seems to be Emily at the forefront this year doesn't it?

The twitter announcements, guardian interview, her eFests interview. It reads as is she is booking the headliners and pyramid.

she has been for the last few years, along with her husband Nick (and obviously a team of others).

from Emily's previous comments, it seems that Michael isn't really that involved with booking the artists, so presumably his main involvement is the logistical side of things on the site.

Just caught up with all the posts since yesterday lunchtime. I feel the pain you all went through for the 10pm announcement which didn't happen. Seemed to be from a reliable source though so maybe the line ups fairly imminentish.

she has been for the last few years, along with her husband Nick (and obviously a team of others).

from Emily's previous comments, it seems that Michael isn't really that involved with booking the artists, so presumably his main involvement is the logistical side of things on the site.

Didnt Neil say a while back ME has been very hands on with a particular booking this year? Or I may have dreamt that within the realms of this thread?!

Edited by amyrockslots

Just caught up with all the posts since yesterday lunchtime. I feel the pain you all went through for the 10pm announcement which didn't happen. Seemed to be from a reliable source though so maybe the line ups fairly imminentish.

Hopefully but the further we get into the payment window the odds are we're not getting one

Edited by Djb.com

I'm hoping they announce before end of balance payment as a way of getting themselves into the news so people think "Oh yeah, I need to pay that off!"

Why is this any concern of yours? You pay off your own ticket, sit and wait. End of. What others do is their own buzz.