• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

It's like finding out Russy works for the Samaritans.

I volunteered for Samaritans for 2 years, there was a guy there who was like a massively ramped up version of Russy when he was off the phone, then completely different when he was on. I remember one incident when he took a particularly harrowing call, occasionally the really depressing sorts would come through, but this one sounded exceptionally nasty to take, after finishing he sort of instinctively lit a cigarette, forgetting where he was. The crazy hippy woman that ran the thing came across to politely remind him where he was and that smoking indoors was illegal, he took great pleasure in demolishing her with a rant about what a clown she was, obstinately finishing his cigarette as he went along. Anybody else would have been immediately kicked out, there was no ramifications whatsoever, partly because the in-charges were scared of him, partly becuase everybody else loved him and would never let them kick him out.

Really quiet on here today. Not sure if that's cause it's Easter weekend, or whether it's a lull after the excitement of last night...

Think the build up last night has drained the life out of everyone who was anticipating the line up drop for the few hours!

It's not beyond the realms of possibility to be today. It's a normal Saturday and the same day the 'mini' poster was released last year. Then again, I've been grasping at any shred of hope for weeks now. Not because the line up would make a difference to me going, but so I can get excited and start researching new artists!!

Most interesting thing I've learnt on here in the last week is that Neil can enjoy Foo Fighters. Didn't expect that one. Bored of waiting now tbh. Was fun for a bit.

Must admit I noticed that and was surprised more folk didn't pick up on it. Be in the mosh pit?? ;-) Or at full voice IVE GOT A CONFESSION TO MAKE

Edited by Chazeboy

I believe it is ready to be released but they don't want to release the line up like they did last year without the 3rd headliner.

Make of that what you will.

3rd headliners unlikely to not be nailed on yet? Im still guessing Madonna as she is still selling her tour.