• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

H.M.V - how is the weather in the Emerald Isles? I'm coming to Dublin on Monday for a few days.

Suncream or pacl - a mac?

Pack both to be honest. Did some stewarding for the Arctic Monkeys gig yesterday and one minute was getting scorched and next minute having to put on my waterproofs. Its been warm and muggy.

What are you doing in dublin??? How long are you staying. Need any tips?

Pack both to be honest. Did some stewarding for the Arctic Monkeys gig yesterday and one minute was getting scorched and next minute having to put on my waterproofs. Its been warm and muggy.

What are you doing in dublin??? How long are you staying. Need any tips?

Be there Monday afternoon and leaving Thursday lunchtime. Unfortunately it is not for pleasure but work which involves bringing 35 teenagers with me. However we will be going to the Guinness store house, zoo, Castle, and a live music night - all been planned, so it will be fun.

It will at least allow me to see if I would like to return with Mr DBDB to enjoy a holiday some day.

Be there Monday afternoon and leaving Thursday lunchtime. Unfortunately it is not for pleasure but work which involves bringing 35 teenagers with me. However we will be going to the Guinness store house, zoo, Castle, and a live music night - all been planned, so it will be fun.

It will at least allow me to see if I would like to return with Mr DBDB to enjoy a holiday some day.

OMG 35 teenagers!!! Guinness Store House is great although a little heavy on the Guinness is great propaganda, view from the gravity bar is fab especially at sunset but won't be open that late when you're over.

Castle is a little boring, I would be more inclined towards Kilmainham Jail but if its already planned you probably wouldn't be able to change that.

If you go to Temple Bar for music don't let that blight your experience for future trips, its overpriced and tourist central. Dubs don't go there.

OMG 35 teenagers!!! Guinness Store House is great although a little heavy on the Guinness is great propaganda, view from the gravity bar is fab especially at sunset but won't be open that late when you're over.

Castle is a little boring, I would be more inclined towards Kilmainham Jail but if its already planned you probably wouldn't be able to change that.

If you go to Temple Bar for music don't let that blight your experience for future trips, its overpriced and tourist central. Dubs don't go there.

Thanks for the tips H.M.V. Think we are booked into O'Shea one night, Bad Arse cafe for another and some pizza place for the third.

Jail sounds way better than a castle but hey ho - planning was not my job.

Not looking forward to the 2am Monday morning start or the 7 hour coach journey. But hopefully teenagers will sleep for most of it.

Still we shall have a laugh I am sure

wow back from seeing PEARL JAM at Milton Kynes and they were amazing as was Black Rebel Motorcycle Club ...got 2 500 mil bottles taped to my legs and another in picnic bag so didnt have to buy any cider which was 6 pound a pint lol......

meet some great people had a great time got lost after the gig and ended up some where and had to get taxi back to where we had the car parked and slept in car .............................im feeling it now tho lol im not 21 no more ....

hope you akk had as good a week end as we did

I still have no idea what we said to each other on HMV's phone!!!

Really good to meet you.

Must do it again, same time same place next year!!

Hahaha my phone was really quiet, on top of serious amounts Of intoxicants, did I see you in the other stage field next to the lockups on the Sunday?

Definitely up for meeting again, was scared to meet up with random internet people but it added to the Glastonbury experience quite a bit.

Hahaha my phone was really quiet, on top of serious amounts Of intoxicants, did I see you in the other stage field next to the lockups on the Sunday?

Definitely up for meeting again, was scared to meet up with random internet people but it added to the Glastonbury experience quite a bit.

Didn't go to Other on Sunday, well I don't think I did LOL

We simply all have to have tickets - it is a new rule I have just invented!!

Mr C, it was me. Carrying a set of camper van jump leads back to my tent.

Morning all, good weekends all? I'm in to work for a kip after ours. I'm still bourgeoisly dishevelled after wandering round Hebden Bridge yesterday. The voices in my head tell me to get in the van and drive, but I need to resist :-(

Phew it's hot today.

Lucy take it easy today Hun, don't want you poorly again.

Hope everyone had a fab weekend and is feeling ok today.

I will, thanks Slodge. I'm feeling better than I was earlier, I'm awake a bit more now!

It is a warm one, yes! Got both fans on in the office!

Happy to report the runny nose and sneezes are far less than they were, colds seem to last for ages for me. History of low immune system you know, had M.E in my early 20's and some things haven't recovered! I'm ok though!

How are you? Good weekend?

Afternoon all, this is day 14 in work after starting back on tuesday the 1st after Glastonbury, 6 more to do then 2 days off!!! beginning to flag now. glad everyone had a good w/e.

Farmer Phils cant come soon enough I need grass under my feet,

:beach::beach: :beach: :beach::beach::beach:

14 days in a row?! Good grief! Sending moral support, BM!