• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

What's your longest journey so far?

The one last night, but I've done sixteen hours during the day, ie with no sleep to pass the time.

Normally I prefer day buses as I like to see out of the window and can never sleep comfortably on a bus. But yesterday my only other option was a $500 flight, so night bus it was. Then I found my phone was out of charge, so I had no music out podcasts to listen to, so just decided to get my head down. Then it was this morning!

Sorry to all you Halloween gainsayers. We live in an old courtyard of 11 houses with no-one else really in walking distance. There's about 14 children aged 4 - 10 in the community.

Tonight they had a fantastic time, knocked on all the doors, we all sneaked in first to meet them when they knocked.

They loved it.

That's what any celebration should be about.

Edited by jeffie

Sorry to all you Halloween gainsayers. We live in an old courtyard of 11 houses with no-one else really in walking distance. There's about 14 children aged 4 - 10 in the community.

Tonight they had a fantastic time, knocked on all the doors, we all sneaked in first to meet them when they knocked.

They loved it.

That's what any celebration should be about.

That sounds ace!

I went out for lunch, being careful to heed the foreign office warning to all British travelers everywhere. I'm happy to report that i didn't encounter an isis wanting to spread jihad all over me.

You'll be safe when you get home as the advice was only for those travelling overseas - we are, therefore, totally safe here in the UK

CABBAGES

Evening all, got a tired scared dog, dam fireworks.

Hope everyone having a fab Halloween and weekend.

Poor splodge dog. I know just what you mean. We had to give one of our dogs valium to get her through the night without a heart attack. Mind you, we were living in Germany at the time and they let off fireworks on New year's eve. Anyone can buy fireworks in any supermarket - it was like Beirut round our street!

fucking hate fire works my dogs the same si old son gave him too dog Valium but didnt make any dif as far as i can tell...

i wouldnt mind but im in the middle of some really big shows hey ho thats life but wot REALLY gets me is they let them off for weeks before and weeks after 5th nov and WHY do people let them off in the day time ???????

I am almost fully recovered from single handedly keeping gin companies in business since Thursday! Had a works do which involved an heroic amount of gin consumption, then a wedding, which was similar (great do, bride wore latex so I gothed up for it- any excuse to get in a ciorset!), then yesterday toped up with cider at home. It's been an interesting weekend! On the squash today

Cockbaby, would love to see you dj! How did it go?

Hello everyone, meant to say that first

I am almost fully recovered from single handedly keeping gin companies in business since Thursday! Had a works do which involved an heroic amount of gin consumption, then a wedding, which was similar (great do, bride wore latex so I gothed up for it- any excuse to get in a ciorset!), then yesterday toped up with cider at home. It's been an interesting weekend! On the squash today

Cockbaby, would love to see you dj! How did it go?

Hello everyone, meant to say that first

Eh? A bride in latex and LucyG in a corset? The possibilities of innuendo and Finbarring are endless!

(Glad you had fun though Miss Ginger!)