• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I'm sure there will be pics soon! I might even show you one if you're lucky

Yeti I love The Manilow! My friend and I always try to sneak that song on at parties when no one's looking. She bought me a mug for my birthday that says"Keep Calm and Listen to Barry Manilow" on it. I love it!!!

Guy have a good break

I'm sure there will be pics soon! I might even show you one if you're lucky

Yeti I love The Manilow! My friend and I always try to sneak that song on at parties when no one's looking. She bought me a mug for my birthday that says"Keep Calm and Listen to Barry Manilow" on it. I love it!!!

Let's do a photo swap, I'll show you mine if you show me yours

I took this about an hour ago, sunset at the Copa

IMG_20141102_181330590_zpsnwsoqznu.jpg

Fair point, and well made!

How's the copa, yeti? Was it worth the 16 hours?

Hope you have a great time.

Only been here a few hours so I took a stroll along the prom, as they probably don't call it.

It is exactly how you'd imagine, and that is a great thing. All sorts of people, music, food, volleyball, football (of course!), and that would famous scenery. A wonderful spot to end this journey.

Let's do a photo swap, I'll show you mine if you show me yours

I took this about an hour ago, sunset at the Copa

IMG_20141102_181330590_zpsnwsoqznu.jpg

That looks lovely!!

i shall endeavour to find a photo later... I can;t remember any being taken directly of me but I was quite pissed so yo unever know! I shall hunt FB...

Afternoon all! Just been into town for some shopping, and it's absolutely packed. Lynda Bellingham's funeral is happening in our local church, and I swear there are hundreds of people celeb spotting. I find that a bit depressing.

Sadly too much of the world today is celebrity obsessed. When she passed away, which was sad, Facebook was just a mass of people who cared so much their whole day was spent posting about it - and yet when a local person dies of cancer who spent years raising money for a local hospice.................... silence.

CABBAGES

Will they be able to see much? Presumably it's not open casket?

I've no idea about that, but I overheard quite a few people chatting about 'wonder if so-and-so from that program will be here, might get to meet them!' This was just around the town centre, so presumably not people invited to the service. Just makes me sad that people value a chance to tell their friends that they met someone famous more than the privacy and dignity of someone being buried and their friends and family.

Over and out for me today, have a fab evening everyone.

Dee if you come on tonight hope the new job went well today.

Guy hope you have a fab few days away.

Thanks Splodge, just back and sorted out. Information overload today! Heads a spinning. :geek:

Missed my Big Dog walks in the sunshine :(

Hope all is well with everyone including yer wigs?!?

I'm a man of few follicles who owns a wig. And I got it at Glastonbury. I was minding my own business, dancing away merrily in the London underground, and a random girl, who had many wigs for reasons I'll never know, came and put one on my head. I was delighted to have hair once again, and woke up wearing the thing in my tent the next morning. It was at that point that I realised it was a multi coloured affair, not that that mattered.

I still have it somewhere. But not, currently, on my head.

I can't wear wigs. I've got too much hair!

Well it's come to the time of year where I have put the heating on. We've got storage heaters so once they're on, they're on so I've been hanging on as long as possible!

I feel another swap coming along. Hair for Brazilian heat. May be better as an abstract theory, but what do you say?