• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I feel another swap coming along. Hair for Brazilian heat. May be better as an abstract theory, but what do you say?

Much as I love heat during the festival, I am a ginger remember and usually melt in anything hotter than warm.

But maybe for a while, why not? :) I'm sure you'd look fab with my big ginger mane!!

Also,m what is going on?! Have I missed something?

I have been on that thread since the third post!!

Not trolling, just saying what I think - and if that is trolling then I am one - but as trolls delight in the misery of others I KNOW I am not one.

mattyc1965

Slightly Mad

Posted 02 November 2014 - 02:13 PM

Gag her.

:sungum:NFR NFC :sungum:

Sadly too much of the world today is celebrity obsessed. When she passed away, which was sad, Facebook was just a mass of people who cared so much their whole day was spent posting about it - and yet when a local person dies of cancer who spent years raising money for a local hospice.................... silence.

CABBAGES

I have a "friend" on FB who's like that. Every celebrity news story, a death, a Yew Tree, she's always first there with a link. I'm convinced she doesn't actually know all of the people she's mourning, she just sees their death listed under "entertainment" and feels she must post it. It's very odd.

I have a "friend" on FB who's like that. Every celebrity news story, a death, a Yew Tree, she's always first there with a link. I'm convinced she doesn't actually know all of the people she's mourning, she just sees their death listed under "entertainment" and feels she must post it. It's very odd.

I have actually posted on FB on occasion when someone well known, who I particularly admire has passed away (such as Neil Armstrong, Nelson Mandela, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rik Mayall and Robin Williams). Not as an attempt at entertainment, but as a little gesture to recognise their contribution to their field. Some people just seem to revel in it though.

I think it started with Princess Diana dying, since then it seems people feel a need to show how much more grief-stricken they are than anyone else.