• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Currently (well over the last month or so) playing my entire music library from A to Z and can confirm "I" is the worst letter so far. Btw I am up to "i"

And suggestions for songs beginning with "I" would be appreciated so I can improve my listening experience in the future.

Right back to painting I go, tea break over.

Edited by slodge

There's a difference between the feeling of loss when a young person you've never met dies and true grief though. At least there is for me.

Oh yes, I totally agree. What I said was in relation to someone you don't know. When it's someone you know, someone who is a part of you life however old they are, it would be odd if you didn't feel some grief or sadness.

Currently (well over the last month or so) playing my entire music library from A to Z and can confirm "I" is the worst letter so far. Btw I am up to "i"

And suggestions for songs beginning with "I" would be appreciated so I can improve my listening experience in the future.

Bloody hell, you've got up to I in a month?!! I've been listening to our iTunes library in alphabetical order for over three years and I'm only up to L!!!

Are you going A to Z by song title? Just wait til you get to 'the power of love', you'll think you've been transported back to 1985 with FGTH, Jennifer Rush and Huey Lewis all in a row!

Ice Cream -Battles

I'm Going To Bring a Watermelon To My Girl Tonight -Bonzo Dog

I Can Hear Music -The Beach Boys

I Went To Sleep - The Beach Boys

I Can't Get No Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones

I would have thought I would be a good letter - so many that start with "I" "I'll" and so on.

I have mine on shuffle when not listening to new stuff - which I am now - so I have no idea how far through it I am.

Was chilly out in the forest earlier but going the routes I do I soon warmed up.

18 ish miles covered today.

Bloody hell, you've got up to I in a month?!! I've been listening to our iTunes library in alphabetical order for over three years and I'm only up to L!!!

Just checked I cancelled spotify 1st June so I would run out end of June so started early July playing roughly 12 hours a day. It's been longer than I thought.

Can't understand why I am not enjoying but perhaps I need something a bit more lively to get me through the decorating.

OMFGG

This was said to me today.......

""We need to cap the number of children immigrants can have"" as ""that is how they will take over""

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES

Oh dear. Some people are really very silly.

OMFGG

This was said to me today.......

""We need to cap the number of children immigrants can have"" as ""that is how they will take over""

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES CABBAGES

I raise your CABBAGES with SPROUTS

Wow, I come back late to find Taylor Swift has joined eFestivals, public transport abroad is long, and DIY is done with an musical OCD tinge. Coolio! I'm not helping TS in the resales, mind.

I put on reggae when I did my kitchen. After a day I had to swap it for White Stripes as I was chilling too much. Hope posters and lurkers are well. NFRNFCNFTS y'all

Are you going A to Z by song title? Just wait til you get to 'the power of love', you'll think you've been transported back to 1985 with FGTH, Jennifer Rush and Huey Lewis all in a row!

Don't get me started on FGTH. My husband has about six hours each of both Relax and Two Tribes that I'll have to wade through...

Ah, the delights of the ipod collection.

Never knowing on random play if you're going to get a forgotten classic or a big pile of poo that you've forgotten you've loaded. Magnified by the ridiculous storage of the 160gb Classic!