• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Evening all. Haven't been about much as work seems to be taking over.

Welcome back (soon) Yeti. My son also returns from his travels next week. We're hoping he will be cooking us some of the Indian food he has learnt to cook whilst out there.

soggy here but not cold - still no heating on ( for heating read "fire lit" as we don't have central heating)

Looking forward to the weekend as we're off to see the Dub Pistols. Got to be my favourite live band.

Hope everyone has something to look forward to at weekend

peace, love and unity

well that was a nice couple of nights away...parked up in the forest with a gallon of burly cider and some shrooms ..the first night we just took it easy then yesterday we were off looking for the bombing range lol we found a few things like the submarine penn and a bomb blast shelter but then we did some srooms and headed into the wild through some of the nicest woods ive been in this year and true to form we got lost lol

we have since looked at the map and theres a walk on it that is twice as long as the route we took and it says itll take 2 hours .......we were gone 6 hours lol.....the only thing is im now in agony and knackered god knows wot ill next year at glasto lol

well that was a nice couple of nights away...parked up in the forest with a gallon of burly cider and some shrooms ..the first night we just took it easy then yesterday we were off looking for the bombing range lol we found a few things like the submarine penn and a bomb blast shelter but then we did some srooms and headed into the wild through some of the nicest woods ive been in this year and true to form we got lost lol

we have since looked at the map and theres a walk on it that is twice as long as the route we took and it says itll take 2 hours .......we were gone 6 hours lol.....the only thing is im now in agony and knackered god knows wot ill next year at glasto lol

Guy, I've got to say, I've never met you but I fucking love you! What a legend!

Having said that, hope you feel better soon!

cheers old son the wife said i had a look of shear bliss when we realised we were actually lost lol

then she called me a hippy when i said i had to pay my respects to an old yew tree lol

Edited by guypjfreak

so it's definite now? Lol

wot ever lol

first of all ive been bullied into it and that was as long as i went up thur and the misses drove and we took the tent BUT NO now were going tue and taking the camper and IM driving AGAIN lol

defo :hair: last one tho :roulette:

Ola.

Not quite back up to speed with the thread yet, but:

Update -

Dad's 4 day trip to hospital for his quadruple heart bypass enters its 4th week this weekend.

Think, after all the many subsequent complications, he is finally on the mend.

All being well i will soon be in a mental space for NFRNFCing again.

Maybe even tonight while Mrs Woffy is watching Damien Rice at the Palladium and i'm on the beer at home.

Hope you and yours are all well.

Love,

Woffy (messaging from Trap 2 at work)

Xxx

Ola.

Update -

Dad's 4 day trip to hospital for his quadruple heart bypass enters its 4th week this weekend.

Maybe even tonight while Mrs Woffy is watching Damien Rice at the Palladium and i'm on the beer at home.

Love,

Xxx

Hello trap 2

So glad things seem to be getting there with your Dad - everything crossed the oimprovement carries on.

NFR NFC Hugs on the way.

One for the parents on the team. Does anyone else find it a bit creepy when Mr. Bloom sings 'tiddlers, I'm on my way!'?

Yes, I do. I also find it really annoying that he sings 'and where am I today?' when he told us in the scene before. I am often to be found screaming at the telly 'The beach, you're going to the beach, you just told us!!'

Edited by stuartbert two hats

Yes, I do. I also find it really annoying that he sings 'and where am I today?' when he told us in the scene before. I am often to be found screaming at the telly 'The beach, you're going to the beach, you just told us!!'

He reminds me a bit of Peter Duncan (showing my age, I know!). Those were the days!

Ola.

Update -

Love,

Xxx

Good news about your dad really hope it continues.

Be good to see you back on a regular basis but only if you feel ready.

Hugs

wot ever lol

first of all ive been bullied into it and that was as long as i went up thur and the misses drove and we took the tent BUT NO now were going tue and taking the camper and IM driving AGAIN lol

defo :hair: last one tho :roulette:

See you in the queue at early o'clock then old son. Happy days.

Hello!

Peter Duncan rocks!!

I have no idea what you are on about either with regards kids tv stuff.

Guy- did you go where I suggested? Success?

I'm busy!!!

I went to a silent film show last night, with live organ accompaniment. It was amazing!!!!

edited for terrible spelling errors to be corrected.

Edited by lucyginger