NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

I will, thanks Slodge. I'm feeling better than I was earlier, I'm awake a bit more now!

It is a warm one, yes! Got both fans on in the office!

Happy to report the runny nose and sneezes are far less than they were, colds seem to last for ages for me. History of low immune system you know, had M.E in my early 20's and some things haven't recovered! I'm ok though!

How are you? Good weekend?

I am good thanks also had a fab weekend, we took the motor home for a weekend away in a forest near Dorchester it was lovely loads of wildlife was spotted and a lovely pub was visited both Friday and Saturday night. Perfect.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Afternoon all, this is day 14 in work after starting back on tuesday the 1st after Glastonbury, 6 more to do then 2 days off!!! beginning to flag now. glad everyone had a good w/e.

Farmer Phils cant come soon enough I need grass under my feet,

:beach::beach: :beach: :beach::beach::beach:

Wow that is one hell of a shift. Hope you really enjoy Farmer Phils can you let me know what it is like please.

Moral support accepted, come next Sunday it`ll be 20 days!!.... thing is by working a long stint like this it gives me the time off for festivals etc (4 fests done so far and three more to do + Thailand in Dec)

Have some more moral support!!

After everything at the weekend we will not now be able to do Farmer Phils so will have to wait for your report - it sounds lovely but we have an unmoveable things happening right in the middle of it, grrrrrrrr and double grrrrrrrrrrr

Afternoon all, this is day 14 in work after starting back on tuesday the 1st after Glastonbury, 6 more to do then 2 days off!!! beginning to flag now. glad everyone had a good w/e.

Farmer Phils cant come soon enough I need grass under my feet,

:beach::beach: :beach: :beach::beach::beach:

Wow, good luck to get in 2 more days. I'm trying to get my hours in and then take some days off soon, the aftermath of Glastonbury, although we're off to France in a month and I have a M-F job so my life is not hard really.

fatyeti24, I notice you're reading this thread, how's South America? It's on my bucket list :-)

In other scary news.............................

Matt and Ali, who hate camping (seriously we do), have bought a new tent and lots of gear to go with it and will be going on lots of camping trips in the UK as well as lots (hopefully) of festivals.

GF has a lot to answer for!!!

Re GF, if we get lucky (please ticket gods can we?) and there are 4 of us the other 2 want to stay in the Tipi's - apart from the cost anyone know anything about them??

Hope you slept............................. if you did can I have some sleep dust cos another dire night just went past and the flipping manflu says it wants another go!!! Barstweard thing!

Morning all!

I slept from about midnight until 4am, when the Cat came hurtling through the catflap waking me up!

I'm still snotty too.... no fair. Lets complain together.

In other scary news.............................

Matt and Ali, who hate camping (seriously we do), have bought a new tent and lots of gear to go with it and will be going on lots of camping trips in the UK as well as lots (hopefully) of festivals.

GF has a lot to answer for!!!

Re GF, if we get lucky (please ticket gods can we?) and there are 4 of us the other 2 want to stay in the Tipi's - apart from the cost anyone know anything about them??

Ooh what tent did you get? I would like a new tent!

You hire a tipi, as in, you pay £900 odd for the whole one, not per person. So if you like, you could pay and have a tipi to yourself! That's how I understand it anyway...