NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

True. I've yet to go to the red light on this trip. Maybe I'll have a wander.

And while I appreciate that reads like i am a professional whorer, the Amsterdam red light district is a proper tourist attraction, your honour!

I have never been to Amsterdam, but I would like to one day. For research reasons, obvs.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I have never been to Amsterdam, but I would like to one day. For research reasons, obvs.

It's an incredibly beautiful city, but not too big. I got lost coming out of a coffee shop the other day, but it was great fun finding my way home!

This is my street, this week

IMG_20141111_115822392_zpsudrlywan.jpg

Edited by fatyeti24

It's an incredibly beautiful city, but not too big. I got lost coming out of a coffee shop the other day, but it was great fun finding my way home!

This is my street, this week

IMG_20141111_115822392_zpsudrlywan.jpg

My step-son went to Amsterdam for a mate's stag do. Coming out of a bar worse for wear, he rings his mate for help finding the hotel.

'Where are you?' his mate asks.

'Next to a canal' came the reply.

It took a long while for him to get home.

Evening all, work keeps interfering in my work life balance and posting this month so far, not too happy about the increase in moistness around either. Sad to say, but early mornings and taxiing step-daughters has taken it out of me tonight. I'm off to bedski.

Evening all!

Sorry I missed all the Finbarrs earlier, I was in Taunton with our little monkey doing a bit of birthday and Christmas present shopping (him, his mum and I all have birthdays within a month of Christmas - fucking nightmare!). Anyway, he doesn't give me much chance to browse forums when we're out and about!

Slodge - hope you're ok

Yeti - I've never been to Amsterdam but I know what you mean. Went to Bangkok a few years back, and the Ping pong bars are almost completely filled with tourists. Hope you have fun anyway!

Woffy - there are far worse things your spouse/partner could be than Dutch. Imagine if she turned out to be a Taylor Swift fan! The horror, the horror!

Quite amazed that a forum of Glasto people haven't been to the 'Dam! I don't even do drugs and I've been countless times!

Very beautiful, very friendly city. Love the Sex Museum and the House Of Bols is pretty good too (well, it was when it first opened!). And everyone in the world should go to Anne Frank's house at least once in their lives.

Terrible joke! Well done!!!

Well I got Take That tickets this morning! HOORAY!! Shit seats I think, but still, we are not in the gods (its at the O2) and standing had sold out already so I just went for mid level seats. Brilliant!! :)

Well done you.

Remember to bring your ear plugs if you haven't stuffed them in too hard.

High pitched screaming is bad for the ears.

Edited by mattyc1965