• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

/me taps foot

/me points at >http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/forum/21-jokes-other-stupid-stuff/thread

/me asks do I have to move this thread?

BTW I got asked to play triangle in a local reggae band, it's a great gig I just stand at the back and ting

All praise the Weather Gods

is that better?

6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy

/me taps foot

/me points at >http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/forum/21-jokes-other-stupid-stuff/thread

/me asks do I have to move this thread?

BTW I got asked to play triangle in a local reggae band, it's a great gig I just stand at the back and ting

Please don't, we're united on this thread by a love of Glastonbury Festival. That's the core.

I am extremely excited for the forthcoming GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL. Shall we now discuss whether Taylor swift is a worthy headliner, I don't believe she is

I think we should discuss what we are here to discuss, and also this is the perfect time of year to make sacrifices!! My wet feet, for a start!!

;)

I can't wait for next years festival season.

Did we finalise the meet location and day?

Wonder who will headline, must admit I am secretly hoping I will not like them as I would like to avoid the big stages and see bands on smaller stages.

I took a huge sacrifice last night when I got caught in lots of precipitation falling from the sky, no waterproof or brolly, was sat dripping in the vets with barney last night.

Don't sacrifice your feet, in June next year, you'll be unable to walk around the 2015 Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts

And remember everyone we need to help Stu get his ticket for GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL OF THE PERFORMING ARTS

Nothing decided for the meet at the 2015 Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts.

We sort of have a few rough ideas but much might depend on the line-up... I wonder when that might be out?

I too am not fussed by the headliners and would be quite happy not to see any on the Pyramid or Other but should AC/DC be there I shall be in the front pit.