• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Yehaw! Yes, the weekend begins. Moisture gone, barney better, NFRNFC not relegated to the Other thread. Van in tomorrow for tlc. Just listened to Mrs CJ and eldest singing along to High school musical 3. Who are these kids??

Christmas fair, cousin's birthday, dinner with grandchildren, all tomorrow, then chilling on Sunday.

Have fun eFesters, hope all is you want it to be, except maybe for some of what you want to do with TS, errrrr.

We're all a bit busy, aren't we! I've got to take some stuff to the charity shop tomorrow, catch up on washing, potter about the house and things like that! Phew indeed!

Funny that, I feel the need for a charity shop browse. Bored of my work clothes!

As for feet, sounds like I need to do a southern your :)

evening peeps hope alls well .....i got sacked from a charity shop lol NAOMI HOUSE lol i was doing 300 hours community and ended up helping for 4 years but cos i stuck up for a manager i got a nice letter telling me i was no longer required and never to enter that shop again lol ........... good ah sacked

any way the politics and gossip that goes on in charity shops is crazy better than eastenders lol

any things better than eastenders

9.30pm Friday night.

Really rather fed up and drinking 16 year old scotch.

The local CABBAGES have gone and done it, not content with killing all our wildlife they now approved 14-1 a new development that means hundreds of acres of forest will be destroyed forever.

6000 signature petition ignored.

1000's of objections to planning permission ignored

Protected species ignored

Rant over even though I could go on. Fecking CABBAGES are simply not fit to breath our air.

Oooppps rant started again!!!

Sorry

That's all

Promise

NFR NFC NFTS NFCABBAGES

Evening all,

Time for feet up and a beer.

Busy weekend ahead, Christmas cake to make for rowed by mincemeat then a night out with palls. Phew.

I made our Christmas cake in October and have been feeding it brandy since. By Christmas it will contain half a bottle........hic!

Best not give it to anyone driving

Just been watching a bit of children in need. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that if big businesses were obliged to pay the business tax they owe, the revenue could be used to fund so many charitable organisations providing important services, rather than asking the general public to donate, on top of the taxes they already pay?

9.30pm Friday night.

Really rather fed up and drinking 16 year old scotch.

The local CABBAGES have gone and done it, not content with killing all our wildlife they now approved 14-1 a new development that means hundreds of acres of forest will be destroyed forever.

6000 signature petition ignored.

1000's of objections to planning permission ignored

Protected species ignored

Rant over even though I could go on. Fecking CABBAGES are simply not fit to breath our air.

Oooppps rant started again!!!

Sorry

That's all

Promise

NFR NFC NFTS NFCABBAGES

Bastard CABBAGES.

What gives then the right to build on woodland that should be protected for future generations. Do I assume that's why they are not replanting the trees they are felling in order to replant for the development (I am sure if they fell a tree in developments they have to replant 3( but maybe wrong))

If you need a "swampy" I will build a tree house and chain myself in. Dam well makes my blood boil.

Oops sorry ranting.

Goes away mumbling and cursing CABBAGES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH fecking CABBAGES.SPROUTS and BRASSICAS in general.

Just been watching a bit of children in need. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that if big businesses were obliged to pay the business tax they owe, the revenue could be used to fund so many charitable organisations providing important services, rather than asking the general public to donate, on top of the taxes they already pay?

Oh if only!

Bastard CABBAGES.

What gives then the right to build on woodland that should be protected for future generations. Do I assume that's why they are not replanting the trees they are felling in order to replant for the development (I am sure if they fell a tree in developments they have to replant 3( but maybe wrong))

If you need a "swampy" I will build a tree house and chain myself in. Dam well makes my blood boil.

Oops sorry ranting.

Goes away mumbling and cursing CABBAGES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH fecking CABBAGES.SPROUTS and BRASSICAS in general.

Bugger bum bollocks - clicked the wrong button and down voted you SORRY can some one please make ameneds........ or as Ali might say Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit

Anyway - planting trees - saadly not one will be planted.

In fact they are felling one square metre of forest to 'make up for' every square metre of 'open ground' (this includes lakes, marsh etc) that the new development takes away. Se we have a lose lose situation!!

Edited by mattyc1965

Government relies on charity though, it's why charities get so many tax breaks. I always feel the same about the Royal British Legion - it shouldn't need to exist. I don't agree with war and within a little I think that if you take a job in a killing machine you should expect certain things may happen to you but I also think you should be able to expect the people who put you in violent situations to pick up the pieces when you return home.