• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Sorry to hear your bad news Matty, hope everyone else is faring better.

I got back to England last night, today I'm starting to rebuild my existence here. Car and phone to be sorted first, then somewhere to live. Life admin, eh? Not quite as glamorous as swanning around south america, but there we are.

Welcome home.

Tis lovely here really!

If you have time and the inclination please have a read of the petition in the link.

At the moment it directly effects where I live but if carried through it will set a precident that means despite forests being protected in the Infrastructure Bill they can still be sold off for development - and cheaply too.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/save-wildlife-and-national-forest-from-major-development?bucket&source=facebook-share-button&time=1409765204

If any of you fancy being even bigger stars than you already are and sharing the petition on FB and everywhere lots of folks down here would be hugely grateful.

Done and shared

Dee who did you see?!

Jo Burt Experience.......oh what an experience that was! It was car crash at the beginning with him rambling on about his oh-so wonderful career with Tom Robinson, Troggs and Black Sabbeth etc and a few tunes in-between. To be fair he did say this was the first time he had ever done anything like this and in the second half he changed the format and just did covers - but sadly he then just sounded like a wedding band.