NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Anyone been to Latitude or Y-Not festival? Any ideas what they are like?

Been to Y-Not for the last two years and it is a lovely festival. Brilliant atmosphere and a decent line-up for the size of it. Highly recommended, already got tickets sorted for next year!

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Often looked at Y-Not but never been.

Looks good but when we started reading it keeps ending up sounding like average age is around 18. I am sure I can't be but the more I dug the less inclinded I felt to try it.

There are a fair amount of younger people but I would say the majority are families the two years I have been. Yet to witness any trouble there.

Thanks all for signing and sharing - I have not got enough Up Votes to give you all one...

So please randomly give each other one!!

Finbarr!!

I'm sorry Matty, but for some reason I can't get the petition link to open on my phone. I'll get my clunky old laptop up and running when I get a chance and see if I can get in to sign it.

i did a good deal with another PJer and he send me a CD of a band hes in ..i listened to it and thought wow this would be lovely on a sunny day at glasto so i thought id share it with you folks ..

the band is ........LOST TUESDAY SOCIETY.......

check them out old sons

had a lovely few days with my baby ruby and family but im in shit loads of pain got hospital next week and am hoping to be able to get next op sorted ......just thought id say for some self pity lololol

Always felt a certain fascination for Lizzie the 1st. And the original Essex girl, Boudicca. Strong women in who really didn't take shit from anyone.

You've met MrsCJ then?

Good grief, what a start to the week, dead badgers, felled trees, makes my delay in getting a puncture repaired insignificant.

I hope not, I'm starting a batch of homemade wine today and I need to keep it around 20 degrees. Don't want to have to have the heating on non-stop!

We made a load of that at work once. We got moved out of our normal offices into a part of the building where no one ever ventured. It was lovely and warm too. We filled filing cabinets with demijohns of red and white.

The only tell tale give aways were the regular blip noises and the overwhelming smell of fermentation.

We had a great Christmas party that year...

Edited by jeffie

We made a load of that at work once. We got moved out of our normal offices into a part of the building where no one ever ventured. It was lovely and warm too. We filled filing cabinets with demijohns of red and white.

The only tell tale give aways were the regular blip noises and the overwhelming smell of fermentation.

We had a great Christmas party that year...

I'm experimenting a bit and making sloe wine. I gathered nearly 4 kilos a few weeks back so it should make around 12 bottles ( plus the obligatory sloe gin!). If it turns out alright I'll go for double next year!

I'm experimenting a bit and making sloe wine. I gathered nearly 4 kilos a few weeks back so it should make around 12 bottles ( plus the obligatory sloe gin!). If it turns out alright I'll go for double next year!

Great stuff! There used to be a heating belt to fit around brew buckets to regulate the temperature, but without a thermostat. That might help reduce the heating houses bills?

Hope y'all ok, sloe pickers, barney dog, forest agitators, NFRNFC.

So at the meet next year we are having:

Chai Tea

Sloe Gin

Sloe Wine

Homebrew ale

and some food hopefully!!

Not sure the sloe wine will be ready for glasto, as it's supposed to be matured for a year. Think it'll be more of an autumn/winter drink anyway. I am thinking of having a go at making mead though. That should be a fair bit quicker. If successful, I could bring some along!