NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

I used to go to that!

Really? Wow. Is it perverted of me to ask what your outfit was like?

I'd love to have gone to one in my youth. Somehow I couldn't see them letting me in now, although if I wore the suit below I could give it a shot;

GimpSuit1.jpg

I mean, they'd just have to let me in for the comedic value. Eating the canapes might prove a little difficult, although I'm sure that being slapped continuously on the arse with a paddle might take ones mind off food. No, the real dilemma would be getting the taxi home.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Thanks for thoughts on other fests. We've done a bit more digging and Y-Not has got our money. It fits nicely and spreads the festies out throughout the year.

Good choice! You won't regret it.

So sad, grew up with him constantly being played throughout my childhood. Amazing voice.

Really? Wow. Is it perverted of me to ask what your outfit was like?

I'd love to have gone to one in my youth. Somehow I couldn't see them letting me in now, although if I wore the suit below I could give it a shot;

GimpSuit1.jpg

I mean, they'd just have to let me in for the comedic value. Eating the canapes might prove a little difficult, although I'm sure that being slapped continuously on the arse with a paddle might take ones mind off food. No, the real dilemma would be getting the taxi home.

Yes really! My first was in 1998 I think, I have been to every one since then. I used to always make an outfit to wear, anything ranging form shiny hotpants (usually lycra, rather than pvc/latex), mini skirt, bikini type top, corset, big boots, I never made the corset or boots though! I've worn pvc dresses, had alatex maids dress to wear one year when I was lucky enough to work it. My job was to "hand out programmes and look pretty" :) I worked the door one year too, I had to check dress code etc. That was fun! I have made a few very good friends in the fetish scene, and have been lucky enough to work at other similar events, handing out flyers etc. I love it!

The dress code is very strict, but it is there for a reason. I have always felt far safer in a fetish club than any "normal" club.

:)

Yes really! My first was in 1998 I think, I have been to every one since then. I used to always make an outfit to wear, anything ranging form shiny hotpants (usually lycra, rather than pvc/latex), mini skirt, bikini type top, corset, big boots, I never made the corset or boots though! I've worn pvc dresses, had alatex maids dress to wear one year when I was lucky enough to work it. My job was to "hand out programmes and look pretty" :) I worked the door one year too, I had to check dress code etc. That was fun! I have made a few very good friends in the fetish scene, and have been lucky enough to work at other similar events, handing out flyers etc. I love it!

The dress code is very strict, but it is there for a reason. I have always felt far safer in a fetish club than any "normal" club.

I've seen a few photos of the event and must say that it's nice to see the spectacle that is the amalgamation of the effort and attention to detail that people put in.

I'm sure that you are right to feel safer in a fetish club - the agro that can kick off in 'normal' clubs is, in the main, non consensual.

Anyway, I hope that you have a great weekend. I've got a busy one ahead and have only had a small handful of hours sleep in the last two nights. My galavanting ends with seeing Beardyman on Sunday night. It's just possible that he'll blow the remnants of my mind. lol

I've seen a few photos of the event and must say that it's nice to see the spectacle that is the amalgamation of the effort and attention to detail that people put in.

I'm sure that you are right to feel safer in a fetish club - the agro that can kick off in 'normal' clubs is, in the main, non consensual.

Anyway, I hope that you have a great weekend. I've got a busy one ahead and have only had a small handful of hours sleep in the last two nights. My galavanting ends with seeing Beardyman on Sunday night. It's just possible that he'll blow the remnants of my mind. lol

The ones in the late 90's/early 2000's were the best!! They had massive shows too, always really amazing.

Have a great one too Yog, go careful now!

I think we may be seeing a theme for the meet taking shape! ;-)