NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

There seem to be more beggars everywhere I go now. It's a sad sign of the times. I always give people change if I have got it on me. I've also bought food for people on occasion. A couple of wrong moves and many of us could be in their boat - see the statistics below from Shelter;

• 35%, equivalent to 8.6 million people, could not pay their rent or mortgage from their savings for more than a month.
  • 18%, equivalent to 4.4 million people, wouldn’t be able to pay their rent or mortgage at all if they couldn’t secure a new job immediately.

They do tend to harass people in brum though, for example I didn't give this one guy change and he starting screaming ''I'll fucking kill you!!!'' I had to run for fear of being assaulted.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Yes cos they do it in a funny accent.

The common denominator is that all aggressive people are w*nkers. Where they come from is neither here nor there.

In addition to the above, I didn't think the Birmingham accent was aggressive - do you think it is? Just wondering on what people outside Birmingham think.

Was just a shit joke Yog! Sorry mate.

And no it isn't.

No worries Scruffylovemonster, as it was taken that way. It's just that your post made me wonder if there were any people who found the Birmingham accent aggressive. I would have thought we just sound a bit dim witted.

Kind of related to accent - I once watched a tv report about some extravaganza that was taking place in Manchester. The tv crew switched filming to three OAP's who were getting off the train at Manchester. The reporter asked the ladies what they thought of the spectacle going on around them. One of the ladies then replied 'we're from Birmingham, we don't know what's going on'. I thought to myself that that sums us up quite nicely. lol

No worries Scruffylovemonster, as it was taken that way. It's just that your post made me wonder if there were any people who found the Birmingham accent aggressive. I would have thought we just sound a bit dim witted.

Kind of related to accent - I once watched a tv report about some extravaganza that was taking place in Manchester. The tv crew switched filming to three OAP's who were getting off the train at Manchester. The reporter asked the ladies what they thought of the spectacle going on around them. One of the ladies then replied 'we're from Birmingham, we don't know what's going on'. I thought to myself that that sums us up quite nicely. lol

bloody northerners ..........they do so get on ones nerves