• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

looking like im outa action for about 8 weeks .........either dislocated shoulder or ripped rotor cuff ???!!!!! night mare starting physio next week lol

i walked up to get an appointment and the lady behind the desk laughed when she looked up and goes ...Hi again what you done THIS time lol ah well here we go again ,,,,,,,........be safe people it can be dangerous out there lol

looking like im outa action for about 8 weeks .........either dislocated shoulder or ripped rotor cuff ???!!!!! night mare starting physio next week lol

i walked up to get an appointment and the lady behind the desk laughed when she looked up and goes ...Hi again what you done THIS time lol ah well here we go again ,,,,,,,........be safe people it can be dangerous out there lol

Ouch

Shoulders are nasty things to hurt. Dislocated my right one years ago and it still pains me now.

As for tearing your trapezium muscle - ouchymin

Fucking hell, you are mental.

Sincerely Yours

Your Psychiatrist

I think I may build a Ark

I'll gladly help you out for a space for me and my misses on it. I've got a mental amount of nails and screws for any one person (my dad used to 'acquire' them from sites he worked on). I have more than you can shake a stick at.

If that weren't enough I have a load of timber that I've carted around all my life thinking that'll come in handy one day. Little did I realize that I might, one day (with your blessing), create an Ark with it.

So, if you need a 'pair' of lunatics on board, then count us in.