• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Night all,

Having some interesting issues with our oldest here. Things that I don't share in detail out in t'interweb land. I suspect that this might be a lifelong/long-term thing for us all to deal with.

One of the big plusses for her is our dogs. She adores them, sometimes wonder what will happen when they go. Hopefully not for a good time yet.

And for me they are so special too.

Simon, hope you are OK.

Morning all,

First frost of the year this morning! I like the crispness, but not the damp. On pets, thanks to Jeffie, I found some good cat food that will keep ours going for years, so the girls can take them to Uni!

I look around,

Leaves are brown now,

And the sky

Is a hazy shade of winter.

doo dooo doo do do do... a haaaazzzy shaddde of winter

My new earworm.

Cats are chasing the dragon today, the alternative to scratching the sofa has arrived, a plush cat play emporium which I've added a smidgeon of catnip to - cue manic rolling around, before slumping into a narcotic fuddle on the platforms (the cats, not me).

Brightening up my day of writing reports, ho hum.

How's everyone's day out there?

Morning

Beautiful day out there today! I love winter days like today. Crisp and bright and lovely. If it's like this at the weekend, I shall take myself to the forest for a walk.

Jeffie, hope all is ok with the eldest

As for catnip, my Cat doesnt seem bothered by it. She is a weird one. She gets freaked out by the wind, she came rushing in yesterday and sat by the window to watch the leaves being blown around! It's like some invisible sort of mad thing! Well, it is, I suppose!!

Cockbaby! Hello! Yup, people can be proper dull. Hope you have nice biscuits at the conference.

doo dooo doo do do do... a haaaazzzy shaddde of winter

My new earworm.

You're welcome!

Had a terrible earworm the other day. Someone used the phrase 'this-a-way' and I had the theme song from 'Wizbit' stuck for hours! Anyone who's never heard of Wizbit, trust me, you don't want to know!

The white blanket has now dispersed to leave beautiful blue sky now, bloody chilly though!

Have a great day everyone!

You're welcome!

Had a terrible earworm the other day. Someone used the phrase 'this-a-way' and I had the theme song from 'Wizbit' stuck for hours! Anyone who's never heard of Wizbit, trust me, you don't want to know!

The white blanket has now dispersed to leave beautiful blue sky now, bloody chilly though!

Have a great day everyone!

Thanks. Now got wizbit in my head!!