NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Thank you Tom for a proper answer - in picture form.

I chose not to Google in the first place as I did wonder if my mind might need bleaching afterwards.

The picture didn't do that?!

Wheres Yoghurt and his odd black balloon costume! That really messes with me! I am not sure why, I just find it quite disturbing.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

The picture didn't do that?!

Wheres Yoghurt and his odd black balloon costume! That really messes with me! I am not sure why, I just find it quite disturbing.

I would say that any 'normal' person would find it disturbing but we all know that nobody normal exists on Efests - and that is a damn good thing.

I can erase single images from my mind but a whole google page is another matter............................

First ever business conference today, no one told me people could be this boring.

I have a friend who works for an IT company that was working on a major project for Cadbury's. One day he found himself in the boardroom at Cadbury's with the very senior executives present (it wasn't Kraft owned then). To cut a long story short all hell broke loose with people actually shouting at each other across the table. My friends response was to tell everybody to calm down (which they did). He then followed it up with 'For fuck's sake, it's only chocolate!' Not the greatest of career moves I'm sure you'll agree.

Which reminds me of a friend who was on the dole (and wanted to remain so) who had to go for a job interview in order to keep his dole money. It looked dangerously like he was going to get the job. Then they asked him if there was anything which he'd like to add which may influence their decision on whether to employ him or not. It was at this point that he jokingly declared he was a serial killer! Needless to say, he didn't get the job.

Another maybe on their way out :-(

I think I need to make a short statement to stop rumours and speculation about what's happened to Mac. I can sadly confirm that he has had a massive stroke and is at present on a life support. But it is not looking good and we must prepare ourselves for bad news. As with any stroke there is always a slim hope, so please keep praying.
Edited by mattyc1965