NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Oh Mr G.....please...it's not that hard is it? :sarcastic:

Hasn't been for some time, I'm afraid!

Sorry, my first thought was the thread page count, and my brain's too tired to think beyond a first thought! I am looking forward to, later this month, being able to think we're closer to next year's glasto than last year.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

celeb get me outa here .....why ??? im confused really by tv at the moment its either shit or really shit unless its war and theres not enough good old fashioned war films on ....you know the ones the ones where the yanks win the war single handed and all the others were just having a holiday it gay pari ..

on that sort of a note did you know taht John Wayne dodged the draft ohhh yes old sons he did BUT he doesnt half save the world doesnt he and it makes you wander if bruce willies would ever have dodged the draft cos he saves the world WHICH leads me on to last night and a film i recorded called the expendables 2 ..............................................shit its like all these old geezers who have run out of money and on a golfing holiday to magaloff come up with this stupid idea of how to get loads of dosh which i THINK is a crap song but some shit arse rapper ...

any way hope youve all had a grand day theres now only 203 days till those pearly gates open and we all get hammered and i probably get another injury to add to all the others so as i was gonna say at the begining this is my last one old sons

G

The picture didn't do that?!

Wheres Yoghurt and his odd black balloon costume! That really messes with me! I am not sure why, I just find it quite disturbing.

I too found it very disturbing at first. It's only recently that I formed the opinion that the bloke is possibly having a laugh, just like people who are in to 'normal' fancy dress. I mean, he's probably been invited to some of the best parties in town on the strength of that outfit. I know I'd invite him to one of mine.

I too found it very disturbing at first. It's only recently that I formed the opinion that the bloke is possibly having a laugh, just like people who are in to 'normal' fancy dress. I mean, he's probably been invited to some of the best parties in town on the strength of that outfit. I know I'd invite him to one of mine.

:lol: I've been convinced it was you in the picture!

Oh no I do reckon the bloke is a right laugh, the outfit still disturbs me, I am not sure why, its quite friendly really? Its just a very strange sight!

Edited by LondonTom

Oh no I do reckon the bloke is a right laugh, the outfit still disturbs me, I am not sure why, its quite friendly really? Its just a very strange sight!

I have to say, I have seen outfits waaay stranger!! The people in them are always super lovely :)

:lol: It's funny to think that you thought that all this time. I'm afraid that outfit wouldn't be my first choice. That said, I'd love to turn up for something like a job interview wearing it. Maybe even give it a spin down to the local Harvester on a Sunday lunchtime.

:lol: It's funny to think that you thought that all this time. I'm afraid that outfit wouldn't be my first choice. That said, I'd love to turn up for something like a job interview wearing it. Maybe even give it a spin down to the local Harvester on a Sunday lunchtime.

I got complementary crisps wearing mine in Toby Jugg...

I got complementary crisps wearing mine in Toby Jugg...

I'd want crisps and a bowl of water, which I could lap up while on all fours, all the while panting like a little dog. The punters like that sort of thing at the Salad Bar. It helps distract the staff from the dangerously unstable high rise mounds of food the punters have created on the small plates provided.

I can assure you it's not me. However, the more I think of the comedic opportunities to be had by owning such an outfit, the more I want one. Maybe I should hint to my wife to get me one for Christmas. How to go about hinting though?

Just need to Photoshop your jumper from the pic we all saw over the top and it will be you.

I can assure you it's not me. However, the more I think of the comedic opportunities to be had by owning such an outfit, the more I want one. Maybe I should hint to my wife to get me one for Christmas. How to go about hinting though?

Time for an avatar change I think Yog ;)