NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend.

Hope you are too slodge.

Having a quiet one this weekend. There's a full on party going on which we were invited to, but simply didn't have the strength for.

Also, I've just watched an interesting and thought provoking documentary about two juveniles in the American prison system. Some documentaries just come along and sweep you off your feet. This one did just that.

Hope everyone else on here is having a good one.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I'm not entirely sure of that. One of those stall keepers looks horrified, and the other couldn't be more bored than if she were watching paint dry. What am I missing?

But the weather is lovely! Barbados TV is like this every freekin' day, I do love it though. My favourite place on earth, simple and true.

But the weather is lovely! Barbados TV is like this every freekin' day, I do love it though. My favourite place on earth, simple and true.

I tend to not mention my Atheism, Bajans are very Christian, Protestant, Anglican. Kinder people you will not meet. All Religion is a delusion, but I paradoxically love living amongst the true believers in Barbados

But the weather is lovely! Barbados TV is like this every freekin' day,

Happy to hear you are enjoying life bamber.

If you ever get the chance to tune in to the local Irish radio stations, then I advise you to give it a whirl. You really couldn't make the stuff up that goes on.

Have a Sorrel for the rest of us.

Happy to hear you are enjoying life bamber.

If you ever get the chance to tune in to the local Irish radio stations, then I advise you to give it a whirl. You really couldn't make the stuff up that goes on.

Have a Sorrel for the rest of us.

I've spent quite a lot of time in Sligo, Kerry and Clare. If you spare the utterly confusing differences between Catholicism and Protestantism, the two islands are remarkably similar, really they are. Different weather obviously. Really different weather today especially :) It has something to do with Transubstantiation apparently. All utter bullshit obviously.

I've spent quite a lot of time in Sligo, Kerry and Clare. If you spare the utterly confusing differences between Catholicism and Protestantism, the two islands are remarkably similar, really they are. Different weather obviously. Really different weather today especially :) It has something to do with Transubstantiation apparently. All utter bullshit obviously.

I was in Kerry at the time it had the same weather you've got there (well kind of). I spent a fair few weeks in Kerry during the heatwave in 1976. Eating Tayto's crisps and drinking Cidona in the sunshine is a very fond memory of my childhood time.

I don't suppose you got to Valentia Island or Portmagee on your travels in Kerry did you? That's where my folks come from.

Yep, cracking sun today, out for a nice walk, boring food shop, tasteful house lights to put up now, middle aged diy jobs to do and then tree decorating watching Elf. Blood pressure back to normal after unravelling the lights.

Ooh, don't know about that Matty...

I've had a totally fabulous weekend North of the border. Beautiful wedding on Friday, lovely relax in a country house hotel yesterday, reading in front of a roaring fire. Back home now, catching up on telly.

Ghostbusters and Gremlins to be watched later (30th anniversary apparently) and Dominoes will be getting a request from us in about an hour. Happy life :D

Ooh, don't know about that Matty...

I've had a totally fabulous weekend North of the border. Beautiful wedding on Friday, lovely relax in a country house hotel yesterday, reading in front of a roaring fire. Back home now, catching up on telly.

Ghostbusters and Gremlins to be watched later (30th anniversary apparently) and Dominoes will be getting a request from us in about an hour. Happy life :D

Shouldn't that be 'och' then?

Blimey, 30 years??

What is a 'middle aged' diy job?

I think diy is only ever done by middle aged people :-p

Creating a laundry trolley out of metal shelves to tidy the corridor with laundry baskets in. My crrrrraaaaaazzzzzzyyyy life!!

Fab weekend had, been looked after by some lovely friends, firstly Saturday fantastic Thai meal good beer and many laughs, even survived seeing their dog which was a lovely surprise, really didn't think I would be able to do it. Today just back from another meal and a fab evening with two other friends.

Between eating food and seeing friends I have had the wonderful Matty who has been a rock over the last week, Matty I can not thank you enough, Dee also you have made me smile and remember happy times with my boy which has been a huge help, together with the rest of you lovely people have somehow got me through last week, a huge thank you goes out to everyone.

Think I am starting to get back to normal (well as normal as I will ever be).