NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Hello!

Simon glad you are doing ok :)

Carlos- laundry baskets? Plural?! My laundry pile is taking over the universe. I even went through it the other day and chucked out some things that have been in there so long I clearly don't need them.

I did a spot of charity shop shopping at the weekend, got a nice green dress to wear to a fancy dress party. The theme is Magical Creatures and I have decided to go as a leprachaun :) I've got to make myself a hat this weekend!

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

SNOW!

WE'VE GOT SNOW!

I know it probably goes against the nature of this thread but I bloody love snow!

Ooh! I think snow is acceptable if you don't have much to do and can run about in it! How much is there?

I think perhaps the weather gods will appreciate you liking the right kind of weather at the right time of year ;)

Ooh! I think snow is acceptable if you don't have much to do and can run about in it! How much is there?

I think perhaps the weather gods will appreciate you liking the right kind of weather at the right time of year ;)

Indeed - the weather gods are sensible and will not hold it against anyone if there is a love of snow in winter!

No snow here yet, the girls are hoping for some, as part of a school avoidance strategy, lol

We live at the bottom of a hill, on part of the rat run in the village, so the snow quickly becomes ice under the tyre compression. I'm often tempted to throw a handbrake spin and see if I can skid the car onto the drive, but then I remember it's a Zafira and I'm not a rally driver...

I have to say that without the people I have met through this forum my faith in humanity would now be at an all time low.

Thank you to each and every one of you for showing me that there are still loads of caring 'real' people out there in this country and not just the selfish money driven people I seem to be surrounded by far too often in every day life.

NFR NFC

We may be mad but I would rather that than the 'sanity' I meet all too often.

Love peace and sunshine to you all.

Hello! It's a bit brass monkeys!!

Had choir rehearsal last night, managed to sing quite well even with the sore throat that I still have! Really hope it is gone before the concert, I've got about 5 weeks to shift it, so should be able to. My honey consumption is at an all time high.

Weather bombs, sore throats, hacking coughs (at ours), must be winter. CJ, I dare you to try a handbrake turn into the office car park and then jump across the bonnet!

Weather bombs, sore throats, hacking coughs (at ours), must be winter. CJ, I dare you to try a handbrake turn into the office car park and then jump across the bonnet!

who's going to be Huggy Bear?