NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Good work!!!

Although no idea who Masters at Work are.

Thanks! I can't wait to move in, just in time for Crimble.

MaW are legendary house music producers from NYC, been going for years. It's always a treat when I see them, they've made so many great tunes over the years.

Edited by fatyeti24

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Weather bomb be gone! Today is sunny in my heart for I have found a suitable place to live, and booked a ticket to see Masters at Work next spring.

I should be able to move in next week, which is just super!

Fab news you have found somewhere good to live, hope the move goes well.

Thanks matey, I'm currently cajoling any and all available family members into helping.

Yeti...i have decided you are evil (for this evening anyway).

Cajoling family members into helping you move!!!! Ugh! That horrible sense of obligation to help!!!! When really no-one wants to!!!!

Helping people move is as bad as listening to other people's dreams x 100!!!

Bad yeti!

;)

I do love following all your comments.. as I'm sure so may other 'invisibles' do!

Have your first upvote...knock yourself out.

But no lurking...join us.

And stay away from that fucking weather thread. ScienceWeather leads to suffering, suffering to hate, hate leads to the dark side...and horizontally falling wet stuff.

NFR NFC to you.

I concur with Woffy and especially about the fecking dreams. Even worse helping someone move in the freezing cold. I would make sure there is plenty of hot toddies and port by way of thanks.

Ponces off round the world for god knows how long then swans back and expects everyone to run around after them.

Bloody cheek!!!

Scrub that...bloody MARYS!!!!!!

Thanks Woffy

I shall join you..NFR NFC and definitively NFTS.. my first G was amazing.. power cuts and storms added to the excitement going off in my head..and the horizontally falling wet stuff.. giddy already for my next one....going it alone this year too!!! Think I'll be fine if I meet up with all u.. and if I don't then I'll b fine anyway ;-) CAN'T WAIT!!!

Thanks Woffy

I shall join you..NFR NFC and definitively NFTS.. my first G was amazing.. power cuts and storms added to the excitement going off in my head..and the horizontally falling wet stuff.. giddy already for my next one....going it alone this year too!!! Think I'll be fine if I meet up with all u.. and if I don't then I'll b fine anyway ;-) CAN'T WAIT!!!

If you can cope with a sweary ginger celtic tsunami, stick with HMV.

She will have good advice on the lone camping front.

I think...

I shall join you..NFR NFC and definitively NFTS..

Can I get an AMEN!!!

Another has seen the light and joined us! May peace, love and glorious sunshine accompany you on your journey through life, especially during the second half of every June (except fallow years!). Welcome to the family :-)