NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Work tommorrow, then off to see a band in the evening (Heavy Load, always good for a laugh) Work sunday till about 3, then drive down to London till Tuesday so a busy few days.

Good luck to all ...... job interwiews etc.

still dry in Glasgow at the mo...

:beach::beach: :beach: :beach::beach::beach:

Crikey you really are super busy!!!! Go careful now!

Dry here too and very warm. Sticky warm, no air con, no window warm. Yukky.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I've moved on now though. This is my current abode, the Yavari, a 150 year old steamer built in Birmingham. It's on lake Titicaca, which until recently I'd always assumed was in Africa. I'm the only occupant, bar one staff, and I've been given the captains quarters. The downside? At 3,800 metres above sea level, it's fucking freezing, so think of me shivering as you all bask in the heat!

IMAG2438_zpswpx1lghz.jpg

Edited by fatyeti24

I've moved on now though. This is my current abode, the Yavari, a 150 year old steamer built in Birmingham. It's on lake Titicaca, which until recently I'd always assumed was in Africa. I'm the only occupant, bar one staff, and I've been given the captains quarters. The downside? At 3,800 metres above sea level, it's fucking freezing, so think of me shivering as you all bask in the heat!

IMAG2438_zpswpx1lghz.jpg

My heart bleeds for you Captain!

lovely pics old son have a great one and keep the pics a coming .........................................................always wanted to go to Machu Picchu ....there and EATSER ISLAND woooooooooooooooo would LOVE easter island ..

really nice and hot with LOVELY thunder storms

IMAG2438_zpswpx1lghz.jpg

I'd read about that boat before. I've just looked it up again. It's interesting to note the following on the subject;

Without a rail link to the lake at that time, all

cargo had to be carried up on mule back. Therefore,

the ships were built in kit form, with no piece

weighing more than 3 ½ cwts, the maximum carrying

capacity of a mule.

morning all lovin the thunder may go out in wagon tonight and have a night in a field just to get a better view but looking at weather forecasts itll be over by 5pm .......................have to wait and see .

have a nice weekend all ..G

Hi all, there was a complete failure on my part to make any of the meets I was in the vicinity but couldn't get it together at all. I hope everyone had a good one this year. I had a ball, great time.

Well done to all in the NFR NFC, I managed to get by in flips flops and walking boots this year with nothing w*t at all.

With a whole year of petitions we are going to total nail it for next year

NFR NFC