NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

If you could pick 3 acts for the festival before that you've seen and enjoyed before who wold you pick?

Fishermans friends- saw them by mistake last year due to the rainstorm, turned up expecting dr feelgood walked into giant Cornish flags being unfurled and sea shantys being sung. 10/10 would watch again, we were

singing the South Australia song all weekend.

Dinosaur jr- Their 2013 set was fantastic, also j mascis is some form of god.

The cure- I will happily stand through another 3 hour set.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Fishermans friends- saw them by mistake last year due to the rainstorm, turned up expecting dr feelgood walked into giant Cornish flags being unfurled and sea shantys being sung. 10/10 would watch again, we were

singing the South Australia song all weekend.

Dinosaur jr- Their 2013 set was fantastic, also j mascis is some form of god.

The cure- I will happily stand through another 3 hour set.

I really would have loved to see the Fishermen's Friends, they sound awesome!

Agreed Dinosaur Jr were fantastic, didnt know much of their stuff but really enjoyed the set.

Am so jealous of you seeing the Cure!!!!! I have never seen them!

I really would have loved to see the Fishermen's Friends, they sound awesome!

Agreed Dinosaur Jr were fantastic, didnt know much of their stuff but really enjoyed the set.

Am so jealous of you seeing the Cure!!!!! I have never seen them!

Fishermans Friends were excellent - we arrived dripping w*t and wondered what was going on......... then enjoyed ourselves whilst removing damp outer garments!!

I would love to see the Cure as well.

24th May 2015 - my first time of seeing The Beat live.... cannot flipping wait.

24th May 2015 - my first time of seeing The Beat live.... cannot flipping wait.

you're in for a treat! They are excellent! They give 100% all the time. So energetic! Lovely guys too, my ex bfs band supported them when they played in a local venue here about 10 years ago I think, I met them afterwards and me and Ranking Roger had a nice chat about rollerblading. He even went to get his skates to show me! And he let me stoke his tummy ;) Genuinely lovely chaps who love what they do.

you're in for a treat! They are excellent! They give 100% all the time. So energetic! Lovely guys too, my ex bfs band supported them when they played in a local venue here about 10 years ago I think, I met them afterwards and me and Ranking Roger had a nice chat about rollerblading. He even went to get his skates to show me! And he let me stoke his tummy ;) Genuinely lovely chaps who love what they do.

Tummy rubbing!!! I shall say Finbarr just in case!?!?!?

It was the perfect part of the Bearded Theory Lineup announcement as it just happens to be my birthday as well.

I think today if I was picking my 3 I would plump for

Vintage trouble - one of my favourite festival experiences when I followed a man with a lamp shade on his head into small music tent around 2am at a local festival and they came onto the stage and blew me away

Manic Street Preachers - caught them doing the holy bible set last year and it's one of my favourite gigs ever

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - the first band I paid my own money to see that got me hooked on gigs and festivals

Just wanted to offer something for regulars on here. Just occurred to me.

If anyone is going by coach, Woffy, I think you are?

If you want to lighten your load by having alcohol or the like, brought down for you I can probably accommodate a tray of beer or two, or some bottles of spirits, or the like in my car.

I could either buy it for you and you pay on collection, or could sort out you paying first, or even have it delivered to me!

J