• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Well, it started off as a cosy invite to another couple to come to our house for a few drinks and a chat. Yes, you've guessed it - it hasn't turned out that way. A whole swathe of heavy hitters have also arrived. Some of them have been on the sesh all day. One of them has just slipped me a tablet I've never actually heard of before. It seems to be working a treat. Hope you're all having a great time tonight.

Ah Yog, the old "popping out for a couple" trick! If you ever say that, it always ends up being a big bender, and usually a bloody good one!

I've had a good day, went for tea and scone and gossip with a choir friend, we sat outside in the glorious sunshine with coats off! 'Twas splendid! I have also sat outside my house for the RSPB big garden bird watch, and been to the gym. Phew!

Thank you to the weather gods for a lovely day!

Ah Yog, the old "popping out for a couple" trick! If you ever say that, it always ends up being a big bender, and usually a bloody good one!

I've had a good day, went for tea and scone and gossip with a choir friend, we sat outside in the glorious sunshine with coats off! 'Twas splendid! I have also sat outside my house for the RSPB big garden bird watch, and been to the gym. Phew!

OH has made an upcycled bird table for our garden - it could be mistaken for a UFO. Let's hope the birdies are not afraid

Nice action packed day lucy. It is turning into a good one this end. It's actually quite crazed downstairs at the moment. I've been chatting to someone who wants to write his life story- which would, in my opinion, be a fantastic read. I have just given him a blank hard backed note book and told him not to talk about it but to actually start writing it down in the book. He is going to do so. This is good.

All praise to the Weather Gods and their infinite capacity to please at will.