• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Tis warm indeed - thankfully we have a little bit of white fluffy cover to take down the heat a notch or two - I know that is a compromise but my office is damn hot................. and I think we can have a compromise now and not at GF?

NO! Good grief man, even just a hint of compromise will make the weather gods think they can get away with it at the end of June!! When it is sunny and warm, we must praise the all knowing Gods.

NO! Good grief man, even just a hint of compromise will make the weather gods think they can get away with it at the end of June!! When it is sunny and warm, we must praise the all knowing Gods.

Help

The heat has effected my powers of logical thought.

I humbly apologise, indeed grovel, to the weather gods and offer them myself as sacrifice to their powerful sun rays.

Please forgive my flawed thinking bought on by a brief bout of madness.

Help

The heat has effected my powers of logical thought.

I humbly apologise, indeed grovel, to the weather gods and offer them myself as sacrifice to their powerful sun rays.

Please forgive my flawed thinking bought on by a brief bout of madness.

I am sure your apology will be heard by the Gods!

Don't do it again!!

;)

It's a good job I have LucyG to keep me in check!!!!

Brain melt due to excess heat in office - that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!!

NO COMPROMISE

honest guv

Agree with the excess heat and brain melt, been struggling today.

When's your next festival?

If it's glorious all summer EXCEPT for when I'm at festivals I shall be having serious words with the WGs...

Lovely evening at Bamber Bridge to see PNE 's latest pre-season friendly. Nice pie too.

That makes 2 of us - funny (ironic) thing was that the wearther pattern at :Larmer Tree pretty much was the same as for GF.

Heavenly before, very very hot first day followed by th**dery breakdown of epic proportions. R*** Saturday morning then dry and sunny with mud drying out. After festival, straight back to hot and sunny and dry!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That makes 2 of us - funny (ironic) thing was that the wearther pattern at :Larmer Tree pretty much was the same as for GF.

Heavenly before, very very hot first day followed by th**dery breakdown of epic proportions. R*** Saturday morning then dry and sunny with mud drying out. After festival, straight back to hot and sunny and dry!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seems to be happening most weekends at the moment, nice during the week and come Friday it breaks down. Same this weekend as well.