NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Ah dude, hope you feel better soon. Dexter is awesome, what a show that was. Enjoy the last season

Thank you :) I'm ok, basically I have a lump on my liver that hasn't shrunk like they thought it would, hence the biopsy. It's thought to be a build up of hormones but they need to check. It's nothing to worry about, says the consultant, but obviously shouldnt be there! Might have to have it whipped out at a later date.

It means I'll be out of action for a couple of days, probably feeling ok but not being able to do much.

I do love Dexter! I might have to PM you when I've finished to discuss it!!

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I think Matt's trying to say that you're not now though, you cradle snatcher!

No I'm not, but I've seen her in other things since (absolutely fabulous, pride and prejudice etc.) and I still like her now. It's just that Press Gang was the first thing I saw her in, and I remember fancying the pants off her!

Thank you :) I'm ok, basically I have a lump on my liver that hasn't shrunk like they thought it would, hence the biopsy. It's thought to be a build up of hormones but they need to check. It's nothing to worry about, says the consultant, but obviously shouldnt be there! Might have to have it whipped out at a later date.

It means I'll be out of action for a couple of days, probably feeling ok but not being able to do much.

I do love Dexter! I might have to PM you when I've finished to discuss it!!

Ah, best to get it all removed, all the best when you go in. Am sure Dexter will keep you company, so good.

OK - I shall have to ask.

What or who is Dexter?

Dexter is an awesome TV show - thats what Dexter is,

Dexter Morgan..that's who Dexter is.

You should watch it, its amazing

Extracts from letters written by housing tenants:

1. It's the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.

2. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.

3. I wish to complain that my father twisted his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.

4. Their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.

5. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I think it was bad wind the other day that blew them off.

6. My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?

7. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.

8. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.

9. I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.

10. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster, and 50% are just plain filthy.

11. The next door neighbour has got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can't take it anymore.

12. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.

13. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink.

14. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now is in three pieces.

15. I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every morning at 6am his cock wakes me up and it's now getting too much for me.

16. The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.

17. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third, so please send someone round to do something about it.

18. I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do something about the noise made by the man on top of me every night.

19. Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife..

20. I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times but I still have no satisfaction.

21. This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't get BBC2.

22. My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it.

I feel for the poor impressionable young people of the world with 20 somethings pretending to be teenagers!

They will never grow up to be normal like we all are.

It's nothing new. Sally Thomsett was 20 when they made The Railway Children, and she was playing an 11 year old! She was older than Jenny Agutter, who played her older sister!

Not seen her for a long time.

Walkabout was a film that stuck in my mind when I was growing up.

Can't think why!!

I've only seen her recently in Call the Midwife, which I don't like, but my wife is obsessed with. It's fair to say she still has a twinkle in her eye, and has aged better than many actresses, but I'm not really the 'GILF' type!

Edit - saw Walkabout again fairly recently, bloody surreal film!

Edited by mr gumby

I've only seen her recently in Call the Midwife, which I don't like, but my wife is obsessed with. It's fair to say she still has a twinkle in her eye, and has aged better than many actresses, but I'm not really the 'GILF' type!

Edit - saw Walkabout again fairly recently, bloody surreal film!

What's a GILF?

When I was about 11/12 years old is when I saw Walkabout, and my parents were in the room!! Not sure who was more embarrassed, me or my Dad.