NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Seems to be happening most weekends at the moment, nice during the week and come Friday it breaks down. Same this weekend as well.

Our scientific forecast for the weekend is more of the same - hot hot hot with none of the wet stuff.

Might be good if it is as doing the gardens in one hit will not happen - we need to pace ourselves.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Morning all! I finally got up in time to walk to work, and what a lovely walk it was! I go across a river and through some woods and by a bit more of the river, it's really very lovely.

Quite like a dry weekend as I believe there are birthday shenanigans for a friend and I'd quite like to sit outside!!

Morning all! I finally got up in time to walk to work, and what a lovely walk it was! I go across a river and through some woods and by a bit more of the river, it's really very lovely.

Quite like a dry weekend as I believe there are birthday shenanigans for a friend and I'd quite like to sit outside!!

Weather for you looks great at the weekend - http://www.yr.no/place/United_Kingdom/England/Southampton/long.html

If I had a walk like that to work I would never get there - me and camera would go AWOL on route.

Sounds lovely Lucy. I am Matty with tho, I wouldn't get to work if I did that walk :) Edited by slodge

change that .........................bloody women one fucking phone call and its all fucking change ....................bloody NIGHTMARE .......

that really IS all agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Hello all. Just thought I'd drop in to let you know I am usually all for the NFR, NFC mularky but I experienced an amazing electrical storm during Damon Albarn's set at Latitude. It really was awesome in the proper sense of the word. Crowds cheering the lightning, it actually added to the atmosphere.

Of course, it would have been better without the accompanying downpour but there you go. I'll leave you with that thought and brace myself for the down votes.

:)

Hello all. Just thought I'd drop in to let you know I am usually all for the NFR, NFC mularky but I experienced an amazing electrical storm during Damon Albarn's set at Latitude. It really was awesome in the proper sense of the word. Crowds cheering the lightning, it actually added to the atmosphere.

Of course, it would have been better without the accompanying downpour but there you go. I'll leave you with that thought and brace myself for the down votes.

No down votes here. We are a nice friendly bunch.

I have just chiselled out all the remaining pointing from our patio and path as it needs re pointing.

Was in shade to start but the house did not move with the sun.

In need of rest and shower before repointing later!!

|Silly day to choose to do it!

Know the feeling been painting outside of the house, silly move.

I will be repointing our patio this weekend.

Now on shower number three (South facing garden is blooming hot).

Definitely no down votes! You've made a good point- fun to watch but better without the wet stuff :)

Definitely no down votes! You've made a good point- fun to watch but better without the wet stuff :)

Ob course, it would have been better without the accompanying downpour but there you go. I'll leave you with that thought and brace myself for the down votes.

ABsolutely fantastic to watch - which we did on Friday at LArmer Tree though the falling wet stuff did get a bit heavy, thank fully after we found shelter.

I have to agree it did add something to the experience so no down votes....

However, I cannot wish for it as that would be a compromise and I must never think of compromise again else the gods will be very cross with me.

No down votes here. We are a nice friendly bunch.

Nope!!

Acyually I thought if you used all your upvotes that used all your downvotes, so I didn't really intend to downvote at all - if you follow that!

whoa, it's hot out there today. Nice to have enjoyed the 3 days of Summer, off to enjoy Ikea tonight, not. Family trip to get ideas on the eldest's step-daughter's bedroom reorganisation.