• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Had our first snow here today. A bit pathetic really, about 10 minutes onto already w*t ground, so it didn't settle, but it was fun to watch through the window. Arseclenchingly cold, though. Having beef goulash and a roaring fire tonight to keep out the chill.

Hope everyone's surviving the conditions elsewhere.

HMV!!!!!!!!!

Nice one, you sweary ginger fuckurricane! :) [i have trademarked that word, so all of you and Suzy Dent (babe) can cock off].

Anyhoo:

So, in imaginary land, HMV, you get this amazing new job, and it pays MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS!

Some of which you HAVE TO - as part of your new contract - give away to NFR NFC people...£1m each.

BUT:

You have to tell each person why they get to keep 50% of the £1m for themselves...and what they have to do with the other half...based on what you know about them on here!

Do it!

Go...

HMV!!!!!!!!!

Nice one, you sweary ginger fuckurricane! :) [i have trademarked that word, so all of you and Suzy Dent (babe) can cock off].

Anyhoo:

So, in imaginary land, HMV, you get this amazing new job, and it pays MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS!

Some of which you HAVE TO - as part of your new contract - give away to NFR NFC people...£1m each.

BUT:

You have to tell each person why they get to keep 50% of the £1m for themselves...and what they have to do with the other half...based on what you know about them on here!

Do it!

Go...

Ah feck, I'm gonna forget people and I'm full of snuffles.

Anyway, will give it a go.

Start with the Woffstar

Woffstar can use his 50% as a grant to start his own special brand of thesaurus and dictionary which in turn will make millions and you will then have to carry out this exercise.

So I turn the challenge back on you.

Slodge

Will use his 50% to run an animal sanctuary and look after lots of lovely pooches.

Deeeebeeeedooooo

will have to use her's to get a special PPP house and entertain us all before and after our favourite shindig in a field. She's in charge of cake and being hostess with the mostest.

S2B

Will use his to buy a millners and design his own special brand of anti sunburn hats for us gingers!

Matty (the good one)

Will use his money to buy a seat on the forestry commission so he

can stop writing letters and actually be on the committee and get shit done.

Yog

I just think setting up his own special lab for all the crazy concoctions then sort out the annual Pilton party.

Me, Lucy and ICGenie are going to combine ours and set up a gin distillery. Hope you don't mind partnering Ladies. ;) We'll supply the drinks for the party.

Jeffie, will do somewhat similar to Matty and use his to run for the Greens against Ukip

Guy, can use his to bribe or go and see Pearl Jam old son.

Still thinking about Gumby and if I've forgotten anyone.

Genius, HMV, Geee-knee-ussss!

I wouldn't have put you on the spot if i didn't think you were up to it...even with snot and snuffles: feeling 'snottle-ey'!

Round of applause everyone...

You missed the bit where you had to do the same challenge Woffstar. :P

Ah feck, I'm gonna forget people and I'm full of snuffles.

Anyway, will give it a go.

Start with the Woffstar

Woffstar can use his 50% as a grant to start his own special brand of thesaurus and dictionary which in turn will make millions and you will then have to carry out this exercise.

So I turn the challenge back on you.

Slodge

Will use his 50% to run an animal sanctuary and look after lots of lovely pooches.

Deeeebeeeedooooo

will have to use her's to get a special PPP house and entertain us all before and after our favourite shindig in a field. She's in charge of cake and being hostess with the mostest.

S2B

Will use his to buy a millners and design his own special brand of anti sunburn hats for us gingers!

Matty (the good one)

Will use his money to buy a seat on the forestry commission so he

can stop writing letters and actually be on the committee and get shit done.

Yog

I just think setting up his own special lab for all the crazy concoctions then sort out the annual Pilton party.

Me, Lucy and ICGenie are going to combine ours and set up a gin distillery. Hope you don't mind partnering Ladies. ;) We'll supply the drinks for the party.

Jeffie, will do somewhat similar to Matty and use his to run for the Greens against Ukip

Guy, can use his to bribe or go and see Pearl Jam old son.

Still thinking about Gumby and if I've forgotten anyone.

Unfortunately / fortunately I'm not very good at chemistry. During O Level chemistry lessons I used to kind of hide behind other pupils when the teacher was asking questions, because I hadn't got a clue to the answers, or the subject in general really. I obviously did well because when it came to the point of collecting old exam papers to try to fill in the teacher asked me who I was when I walked up to collect mine. A remarkable achievement given that he had tought me, and I had attended, for three whole years!

As an aside, you've missed Mr yeti out and what he would do with millions - although he would appear to already have access to such funds.

Evening! I'm ok! The actual biopsy was alright, they took three bits and then I had to stay in hospital, in bed, for six hours being monitored for internal bleeding. I am now at my folks house, I've had dinner and am ok. Tired, bit sore, but ok! I'll go home tomorrow evening, not allowed to be by myself for 48 hours!

Thank you for all the well wishes, you lot are lovely xxx

Evening! I'm ok! The actual biopsy was alright, they took three bits and then I had to stay in hospital, in bed, for six hours being monitored for internal bleeding. I am now at my folks house, I've had dinner and am ok. Tired, bit sore, but ok! I'll go home tomorrow evening, not allowed to be by myself for 48 hours!

Thank you for all the well wishes, you lot are lovely xxx

That's great to hear lucy. Hope you are feeling all snug at your folks home.

Oh Carol, how could I forget you, you will use your money to run the most glamorous of shops with the sparkliest dresses and heels that could help you kiss the moon.

Gumby, you get busy on the cider orchard and brewery! :D

Yeti needs to donate some money to us lot. Lol

Morning all, bus journey into work is a lot quicker today so far though yesterdays slush appears to have frozen over so the paths are treatcherous

Glad everything went ok for you yesterday lucy, my dads falling apart so i can appreciate how anxious even the most routine procedures can get

Congrates on getting that little bit more job security hmv, we're losing 1800 jobs from just under 7000 staff over the next couple of years where i work

Im looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible at the end of june

Nfr Nfc