• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Blimey it's all go here! Dee, I'd love a hit of sticky gingerbread. Yum!

Ha, I meant to write "bit"!

I hurt today. I shall be doing nothing in order to get better. Ouch.

I would send you a slice if only it would survive our postal system!

You should do nothing apart from bait the Headliner thread and keep a leash on the young whippersnappers in here.....doctors orders

Hello all

Nice and sunny here today, but very cold outside.

In other news - I decided to try to track down someone from school who I was never friends with but I know suffered some bullying (not from me). I just wanted to know if got on alright in life. Anyway, I found him via Linkedin and he's responded to my message to him. Looks like we are going to meet up for a drink and a chat. Really happy with that.

Ah lads, I'm bored out of my frickin mind but too ill to do anything. Nothing on the gogglebox. Cries

I'm feeling that way too. I've just started on the G & T's in the hope that inebriation might combat the bored feeling. I have also just put some unwanted DIY materials for sale on ebay. Not sure what to do now though.

I've poured a glass of wine, taken some flu tablets, ET is on the telly. Out of whiskey so can't make a hot toddie. See how i feel in a bit.

I used to drink over a bottle of whisky (yes, the Scottish stuff - shame on me given my back ground) every work night. I don't touch the stuff nowadays as it used to turn me in to the human pinball - ie I'd be careering (not work related) around the place bumping in to things and having black outs etc. God I'm bored now, but not enough to touch that stuff again.

Are you artistic at all? I am now gluing a load of old door hinges to a foam backed board. I am going to call this art. I think the G & T's may be working. lol

Hope you get out of the rut soon H.M.V,

Was planning on having a big cook off and baking today but don't have the energy for it. Used my last quota taking the dogs out and getting drugs from the chemist.

Do you get The Voice on tv over the water? I quite like it and am eagerly looking forward to it tonight.

By the way - you're getting your drugs from the wrong place. lol Which reminds me - I tried to get a taxi to north Dublin once from the city centre in order to buy some not over the counter drugs. The taxi driver refused to take me saying they'd turn me over within about a minute of him dropping me off. Nice man - he did the right thing.