• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Yog likes The Voice! :)

Who'd'a thunk it.

For some reason I didn't have you pegged down as a Voice fan Yog.

Come to think of it...i have no idea what music you like!

Hello Woffy

I hereby declare that I like The Voice, X Factor, and Britains Got Talent. There, I've said it. I actually like to see raw talent and then see it being developed via the use of singing coaches etc.If you were ever in any doubt, here's a fine example - probably the best example to my mind;

I actually like all sorts of music, but don't feel it necessary to be 'cool' and only mention performers who are considered by some to have gravitas.

Hello Woffy

I hereby declare that I like The Voice, X Factor, and Britains Got Talent. There, I've said it. I actually like to see raw talent and then see it being developed via the use of singing coaches etc.If you were ever in any doubt, here's a fine example - probably the best example to my mind;

I actually like all sorts of music, but don't feel it necessary to be 'cool' and only mention performers who are considered by some to have gravitas.

I've never seen the Voice, but I do enjoy XFactor...until it gets to the latter stages, then it seems to lose interest for me. Not really watched BGT but I have noticed the Planet's Got Talent on...tonight. Might watch that.

What has happened to Leona Lewis, by the way? Where has she gone?

Her song was always one of my favourite answers in the 'MUFF / LOVE Game' I invented.*

*MUFF / LOVE Game - The rule is simple: exchange the word 'LOVE' for 'MUFF' in a song title and the title almost always still works and is almost always funny (if you have a puerile sense of humour like me).

Example

Leona Lewis - Bleeding Muff

Meatloaf - I would do anything for muff (but i won't do that).

Phil Collins - Groovy Kind of Muff / You Can't Hurry Muff

I've never seen the Voice, but I do enjoy XFactor...until it gets to the latter stages, then it seems to lose interest for me. Not really watched BGT but I have noticed the Planet's Got Talent on...tonight. Might watch that.

What has happened to Leona Lewis, by the way? Where has she gone?

Her song was always one of my favourite answers in the 'MUFF / LOVE Game' I invented.*

*MUFF / LOVE Game - The rule is simple: exchange the word 'LOVE' for 'MUFF' in a song title and the title almost always still works and is almost always funny (if you have a puerile sense of humour like me).

Example

Leona Lewis - Bleeding Muff

Meatloaf - I would do anything for muff (but i won't do that).

Phil Collins - Groovy Kind of Muff / You Can't Hurry Muff

I have no idea what happened to Leona Lewis. I believe she wanted to do her own stuff, which was crap. I hope she does another few songs to express that beautiful voice she has, as well as her command of it.

As love / muff goes - muff, muff me do, you know I muff you.

I'll leave it at that.