• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Sounds good.

We are trying (and failing!) to leave booking gigs a bit later as last year we missed some good stuff as we were booked elsewhere...... so hard to decide.

So far so good though as I nearly booked to see Dub Pistols and then 2 days later another gig was announced that was a band I have not seen before.

Waiting for next week to book for Courtney Barnett at The Fleece in Bristol a bargain at £10!!

Cant really afford that many,so i have to be careful with what i book, really want to book to see vintage trouble in glasgow in april but im going on a stag do the week after and ive the rest of glasto to pay for aswell the same week, just hope if i miss them that they end up at one of the festivals i attend

Muff in an elevator

Morning all, its a clear day outside, booked myself a sunday ticket for the 6 music festival in a couple of weeks and off to see the lucid dream the night before in carlisle as well

February is going to be a good month

February is always a good month. It's my birthday next week 8)

Cant really afford that many,so i have to be careful with what i book, really want to book to see vintage trouble in glasgow in april but im going on a stag do the week after and ive the rest of glasto to pay for aswell the same week, just hope if i miss them that they end up at one of the festivals i attend

I went to see them at West Holts last year, and was really impressed by the 10 minutes they played before the st@rm shut the stage down. I asked them through Facebook last month if they'd be back, and got an encouraging (but not definite) answer. Fingers crossed!

Do you get The Voice on tv over the water? I quite like it and am eagerly looking forward to it tonight.

What did you make of this weeks effort, Yog?

The current Mrs Gnom works with the dad of one of The Mac Brothers.

Oh and erm.... Lay All Your Muff On Me.

Edited by Gnomicide