• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Ikea - oh how I wish I could be there to.......................... sarcasm alert , sorry.

I feel for you.

cheers, your vibes got me through. 2nd bottle of Swedish cider now :-)

Morning folks.

Went for a walk with Big Dog down to the farm yesterday afternoon....even BD looked at me as if to say "oh no it's too f88king hot"...anyway it's all looking lush and green. The Pyramid still has her coat on but apart from that not much evidence that anyone was there.

Morning all!

Splendid weather here too. I even had to aPPLY FACTOR 50 TO WALK HOME AT 5PM YESTERDAY! Oops sorry, caps lock!

Btw, I am terrified of Ikea, you are so brave!!

Thoroughly appropriate use of CAPS there Luce. My pale,strawberry blonde daughter was also covered in factor 50 for a 10 minute trip in her buggy to swimming yesterday.

The sun gods are having a party!

Thoroughly appropriate use of CAPS there Luce. My pale,strawberry blonde daughter was also covered in factor 50 for a 10 minute trip in her buggy to swimming yesterday.

The sun gods are having a party!

They are! Isn't it great!!

Matt whats the book launch?

All I know about ikea is apparently they do good meat balls

I have heard this, although I have not tried them for I think they are beefy and me and beef are not friends! They do nice spinach and ricotta pancakes. Although I have only been to IKea 3 times, and two of those were because I was forced. The third was when I had to buy a voucher for someone and almost had a mild panic attack because it is so terrifying. *shudders*

top o the morn old sons and ladys

have a nice day one and allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

wow another plane has vanished mad time we live in hope its not another terrible disaster .

i want to go to the beach but i hate the sand aggggggggggg

I resorted to photographing the layout as I had exit rage once and couldn't get out without a 4 hour diversion.

yesterday, I self medicated by taking some pencils for diy and golf scorecards.