• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Hey, no apology needed Matty! I was a bit annoyed with myself, usually pretty good at remembering what's been said!

Hope your day improves, anything we can do?

We've covered a fair few muff songs so far, its inevitable that we'll end up re-using some of them a few days later. I, for one, cant really be bothered to back track to see which we've used

So i'll apologise in advance for any muff tunes i may post that have already be posted

We've covered a fair few muff songs so far, its inevitable that we'll end up re-using some of them a few days later. I, for one, cant really be bothered to back track to see which we've used

So i'll apologise in advance for any muff tunes i may post that have already be posted

I can't remember what I've muffed already let alone who has muffed what and where.

Muffin is sinking into my brain.

Enough muff!

NFR NFC Random Questions Time:

1. What sort of clothes do you wear to work; type, smart, uniform, etc?

2. How would you describe your dress sense in your own / social time; smart, scruffy, a certain 'tribe', etc?

3. What do you wear to bed? And why?

4. If you had to fall over by accident, but others found it really funny, how would you choose to fall over?

Enough muff!

2. How would you describe your dress sense in your own / social time; smart, scruffy, a certain 'tribe', etc?

4. If you had to fall over by accident, but others found it really funny, how would you choose to fall over?

1. Trousers and a shirt to work, suit jacket and/ or tie on those days where we're meeting external companies/member of the public

2 scruffy. Im fat and poor,usually stuff of jacamo now as its all i can get to fit

3. Nothing/ or a tshirt/underwear combination. Depending on if i plan on walking about much through night

4.id love to do a 'del boy'type fall and just be still, no trying to stop myself etc for maximum comedy effect

Enough muff!

1 Whatever I want as I work from home...... unless out with camera and then it is head to toe camo gear.

2 Tshirt and shorts

3 Tshirt cos I do

4 Well

Enough muff!

1. Whatever I like, as I'm a full-time parent and my son isn't old enough to judge me (yet).

2. Jeans and t-shirt (usually music/festival, film related, humorous slogan or fat face). Sometimes a jumper too.

3. Just boxers when it's warm, t-shirt and pj trousers when it's cold.

4. I would fall off a wall at the Weymouth seafront, knowing full well that there are huge trampolines below, so that I bounced back up and landed in exactly the same place. I would then carry on my conversation, leaving people wondering if they had really seen it!