• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Enough muff!

NFR NFC Random Questions Time:

1. What sort of clothes do you wear to work; type, smart, uniform, etc?

2. How would you describe your dress sense in your own / social time; smart, scruffy, a certain 'tribe', etc?

3. What do you wear to bed? And why?

4. If you had to fall over by accident, but others found it really funny, how would you choose to fall over?

I'm a bit late to the party but here goes:

1. Anything from pencil skirt, smart top and heels, to leggins and big jumper. Depends what's clean and what the weather is like!

2. I tend to fall into what most people call goth. Most of my clothes are black, I like black! I like to dress up too, so what I wear depends on what I'm doing but I usually try to look nice. Then again, I usually slob about the house in my fluffy jammies. My festival attire of stripey tights and hotpants is probably the brightest you'll see me, however I do dress like that for a night out. Then there's the BIG dressing up for events, that's corset/big boots etc. I have a lot of clothes.

3. I wear pyjamas to bed because I like them and they are comfy. Bed is for comfy.

4. I have no idea. I am quite clumsy and usually walk into things anyway!

Gingergeddon!

(ps, do you think we should worry about matty? he's talking to himself an awful lot at the moment)

I know! I used to get called Carol Decker at school!! I have similarly enormous hair!

Ah Matty's ok, he does this every now and then. If he's still doing it tonight, give him a cuddle.

Bloody hell! Are T'Pau still going?

I used to have a bit of a thing for Carol Decker back in the China in your hand / Heart and soul days. Had no idea they were still about!

They did a reunion thing a couple of years ago I think, and have just released a new album. I havent heard it yet but I will report back after the gig!

Bridge of Spies was the first album I ever owned :)

Bridge of Spies was the first album I ever owned :)

Far better than mine! The first album I owned (Xmas present) was 'Shaky' by Shakin' Stevens, and the first I bought was 'Bright Lights' by Showaddywaddy! I redeemed myself a little though, by getting 'Imagine' by John Lennon as my first single!

Enough muff!

NFR NFC Random Questions Time:

1. What sort of clothes do you wear to work; type, smart, uniform, etc?

2. How would you describe your dress sense in your own / social time; smart, scruffy, a certain 'tribe', etc?

3. What do you wear to bed? And why?

4. If you had to fall over by accident, but others found it really funny, how would you choose to fall over?

1. Power suits and high heels

2. Still as my teenage self, as sad as that might be. so tie dye, hippy floatie trousers and jeans and granddad shirts

3. Au natural - anything else is just wrong.

4. on a banana, cartoon styleee