• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I'm wondering if Neil will grant any of us mod privileges to delete crap like this. It's really crappy to try and follow the forum on evenings and weekends when Neil and Scotty are having a life elsewhere and the man in his thirties turns up.

Things should improve for him in 20 years or so.

Been wondering the same thing recently. Its worse when people are replying to the guff

Bumpity bump above Billy no-mates again. I've given up believing he might actually be someone in need.

FFS, he was never in need, trolls are just arseholes who like fucking with forums. This one is particularly unimaginative and fucking annoying.

I much prefer the ones with a bit more flair.

This is getting beyond a joke now, this whole forum is becoming unusable in the evening and weekends.

I've messaged Scottie, its just a clusterfuck at the moment and fucking sick of it. I would rather ten Taylor Swift and Coldplay threads than this utter tripe.

They need to make some mods to get rid of this shit in the evenings.

I've messaged Scottie, its just a clusterfuck at the moment and fucking sick of it. I would rather ten Taylor Swift and Coldplay threads than this utter tripe.

They need to make some mods to get rid of this shit in the evenings.

Just messaged Scottie as well.

I suggested stopping new users being created when they are not available, or even stopping them post.

Something needs to be done it's really putting me of using and if others feel the same I can see the forum dying which I do not want to see happen.